Michael Obama would beat Trump?

If they keep Biden, I don't think so. Historically, Trump has overperformed in the midwest, getting more votes than his polls indicate. And he's leading. There's blowout potential here.

The dems are in sore need of a course correction.
I hope you are right

But we dont know how many dead people will submit votes for biden

America has one chance to stop the bleeding, regain partial control and begin to right the ship. Polls don’t matter, the MSM has never told the truth about anything.

The 2020 vote was invalid yet went unpunished. Of course they will try again. There will be new methods this time, see AZ 2022. Voting may not matter? 2020 may have been the final nail in Americas coffin?

The phony board middlers can pound sand. They are just as responsible for the destruction of America as “creepy candy scum”. They talk and bloviate as they all rush 1000:1 to trash Trump and defend the Corpse. BlackGaterMac&cheesedicBeale (all of them) own the chaos.

There is no one riding in on a white horse to save the Country. President Trump is the only one still standing (albeit barely).

Vote in the last great hope or face ramped up chaos, poverty, crime, corruption, debt, queers, courts, persecutions on and on. Another Obiden is not the answer to save America.

It will take the better part of two decades to clear the Federal benches of the gangsters and criminals, so it is much more about an ongoing effort then just counting on four years of Trump and the Senate, and the GOP still had many to purge itself.

They put the Black mama on the ballots and those big Chocolate cities will go into overdrive stuffing votes. Daring anyone to question (in rigged Courts) getting 108% record turnout with Mail ballots flowing in two weeks late in DET PHI ATL MIL STL CHI NO etc. it will be another new historic record setter!!!

Why are there no pictures of her pregnant? Google it.

So another conspiracy you can't prove, based on nothing.

Just like your Big Lie.

You're demonstrating the EXACT failure of process that caused your 'stolen election' narrative to collapse. The burden of proof for your silly conspiracies is always on you. And you've got nothing.

They put the Black mama on the ballots and those big Chocolate cities will go into overdrive stuffing votes. Daring anyone to question (in rigged Courts) getting 108% record turnout with Mail ballots flowing in two weeks late in DET PHI ATL MIL STL CHI etc. it will be another new historic record setter!!!

Or.....your fantasies about Michelle running are just fevered imagination.

And its not that courts are 'rigged'. Its that you've got jackshit to prove your conspiracies.

So another conspiracy you can't prove, based on nothing.

Just like your Big Lie.

You're demonstrating the EXACT failure of process that caused your 'stolen election' narrative to collapse. The burden of proof for your silly conspiracies is always on you. And you've got nothing.
You can disprove it with a picture. Keep running troll.

You can disprove with a picture. Keep running troll.

The burden of proof for your conspiracies is on you. And you can't prove your claims.

Just like your lies about the 2020 election, and your absurd nonsense that Trump won in 2020.

You love conspiracies based on nothing. And you keep losing for the same reason.

The burden of proof for your conspiracies is on you. And you can't prove your claims.

Just like your lies about the 2020 election, and your absurd nonsense that Trump won in 2020.

You love conspiracies based on nothing.
You do not make the rules, you bag of shit.

You do not make the rules, you bag of shit.

Laughing....as clear a confession that you've got jackshit to back your latest conspiracy as you did your Big Lie.

This is why you keep losing, Last. You keep offering us conspiracies based on nothing.

Laughing....as clear a confession that you've got jackshit to back your latest conspiracy as you did your Big Lie.

This is why you keep losing, Last. You keep offering us conspiracies based on nothing.
The only nothing here is your sorry ass hiding behind the skirts of a corrupt government.

I was born at night, but it wasnt last night

The dems have cheated in every election since JFK beat Nixon

But they dont always win

Why not? If they're just making up votes, why not switch a 100 to a 1000? Or a 1000 to a 1,000,000?

Your conspiracy don't make sense. If the dems control the votes, how could a republican ever win?

The only nothing here is your sorry ass hiding behind the skirts of a corrupt government.

Or....I just don't accept your imagination as evidence. Nor does any court.

You've deluded yourself into believing that anything you make up must be true. Alas, there's no bridge back to reality for your batshit.

About Michelle or the 2020 election.

Why not? If they're just making up votes, why not switch a 100 to a 1000? Or a 1000 to a 1,000,000?

Your conspiracy don't make sense. If the dems control the votes, how could a republican ever win?
Thats a good question

If I ever find out I’ll let you know

Because at the top they have been the same. They take orders.

Thats a good question

If I ever find out I’ll let you lnow

There's a much simpler explanation that doesn't involve generations of ludicriously complicated fraudulent elections at every layer of government, involving ten of thousands to hundreds of thousands of co-conspirators all working in perfect secrecy AND this great conundrum of how a republican can win any election if the dems have control over the vote every year:

The elections aren't fraudulent.

Occam's Razor, my friend.

Because at the top they have been the same. They take orders.

Who is 'they'? Is this your imaginary '2000 mules' again? Or have you tumbled down the conspiracy shit hole into babble about the Rothchilds and shape shifting lizard people?

Forum List

Back