Party of Trump

A stream of lifelong leaders and public servants came pouring out of the trump administration to inform us that he is a moron and is intellectually, ethically, and morally unfit for office.

The "disgruntled employee" card is not going to work.

Former Trump officials are among the most vocal opponents of returning him to the White House​

BY MICHELLE L. PRICE
Updated 7:29 PM EDT, April 5, 2024

Former Trump officials are among the most vocal opponents of returning him to the White House

Only to be replaced with these scumbags justifying political violence or blaming the victims or suggesting Trump staged a Smollett event or suggesting he wasn't shot at all. SCUMBAGS.
That ear Kotex you're wearing is clogging up what's left of your MAGA drained brain.

You're stuck on stupid.

The Feds built the "gallows", and the Feds led the chant.

And Pence is safe and sound.

Sorry I can't say the same for the billions of dollars in damage that went down during the mostly peaceful months of Left wing riots.

But I am glad to see you relitigating these tired old arguments that no one cares about.

It's called:

You're losing. :)

RNC was a blast. The party is the party of Trump. Whether you like it or don’t like it. Learn to love it.

He even got Hulk Hogan. And Dana White said he was the toughest person he knows.

All those who jumped off the train, step back on. I never left.

Anyone still doing the “Blue no matter who”. Well you’re a loser.

Spoken like a true cultroach, easily impressed by phony TV celebrities.

okey dokey pokey!
MjAyMTY0NA

The Feds built the "gallows", and the Feds led the chant.
Fake news you idiot.
Sorry I can't say the same for the billions of dollars in damage that went down during the mostly peaceful months of Left wing riots.
False equivalency.
The summer 2020 riots protesting police brutality and systemic racial injustice were NOT the same thing as MAGAt domestic terrorists storming the Capitol in an insurrection attempting to subvert democracy and stop the peaceful transfer of power for the first time in over 240 years.
Apples and oranges.
But I am glad to see you relitigating these tired old arguments that no one cares about.
WRONG!
The majority of Americans care very much about what The Jan. 6th Committee showed us. In fact we're going to get a chance now before Nivember to see ALL of that evidence again in addition to the other stuff Jack Smith has against Trump, in Tanya Chutkan's courtroom.
We can thank The SCOTUS for this and their ruling punting the immunity case back down to district court for a review of the evidence to determine which of convicted felon Trump's words and actions surrounding his attempted coup were "official duties" and which were not.
You might want to just hide and watch.
It's called:

You're losing. :)
Same thing you said in 2020....and 2022.
And then what were you saying after?
WHAAAAH!
Yep.
You're not a real quick learner are you?
:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back