Let's discuss what the IPCC reports are

1) What is your evidence for that claim?
2) The conclusions of the IPCC are enormously, famously, rigorously and numerically QUALIFIED. What is that if not the inclusion of dissent?
You seem to have fallen in love with the IPCC. That is your privilege. Isn't it true the IPCC does not predict the doom Democrats claim is our future?

You seem to have fallen in love with the IPCC. That is your privilege. Isn't it true the IPCC does not predict the doom Democrats claim is our future?
The IPCC does predict a great deal of harm, particularly if the world completely ignores this problem. I have no idea what "doom" you believe Democrats are predicting. The politicization of this issue is the result of efforts by the fossil fuel industry to do precisely that and is aimed at technically uneducated conservatives who have been shown by numerous issues in the past to be the most susceptible to confirmation bias that supports their irrational dislike of liberal intellectuals.

The IPCC does predict a great deal of harm, particularly if the world completely ignores this problem. I have no idea what "doom" you believe Democrats are predicting. The politicization of this issue is the result of efforts by the fossil fuel industry to do precisely that and is aimed at technically uneducated conservatives who have been shown by numerous issues in the past to be the most susceptible to confirmation bias that supports their irrational dislike of liberal intellectuals.

They have predicted

ocean rise - not happening
breakout in hurricane activity - not happening
ice free Arctic - not happening

Why anyone takes the IPCC seriously is the real question. Nothing they have predicted has come true.

They have predicted

ocean rise - not happening
breakout in hurricane activity - not happening
ice free Arctic - not happening

Why anyone takes the IPCC seriously is the real question. Nothing they have predicted has come true.
Nothing you have ever stated on this forum has been true. Nothing.

Climate bugs some posters a lot. They are persuaded Earth is in danger. And not way into the future as the Sun will explode Earth guys are saying, they mean very fast. They think the IPCC report predicts this. But the IPCC report does not predict the end of Earth is on the horizon at all. Many climate scientists would love to be published, however the alarmists make way too much money using doom so the scientists who are honest are not having an easy time getting out the facts.
Here is a video discussing this and feel free to help out.

I believe a very serious case is available to prosecute these top end scammers as a criminal organisation .

It's raison d'etre is to exert Control and has absolutely nothing to do with the actually meaningless label of Climate Change .

Liberal intellectuals????? That is so amusing. I am not the world. I simply am a citizen of the united states that a lot of you want punished for using fuels supplied to us for a long time as buying citizens.

You believe the stories of massive storms and all the doom Democrats think will happen?

You believe the stories of massive storms and all the doom Democrats think will happen?
Heated surface water is the source of energy for hurricanes and typhoons. If you think the massive temperature increases recently seen in the Earth's oceans will have no effect, you're lying to yourself.

You still need to explain what "doom" you believe Democrats think will happen. Are we talking about a platform of the party or the opinions of some democrats? I know republicans who think blacks are sub-human and should be shipped to Africa and that all women should be kept barefoot and pregnant. Does that mean I can claim that is the position of all republicans?

Heated surface water is the source of energy for hurricanes and typhoons. If you think the massive temperature increases recently seen in the Earth's oceans will have no effect, you're lying to yourself.

You still need to explain what "doom" you believe Democrats think will happen. Are we talking about a platform of the party or the opinions of some democrats? I know republicans who think blacks are sub-human and should be shipped to Africa and that all women should be kept barefoot and pregnant. Does that mean I can claim that is the position of all republicans?
Listen to you talking about heat in the ocean affecting the climate of the planet when it suits you. SMH.

Your Co2 FRAUD has been LYING about canes and ocean warming the whole time.

There is no ocean warming and there is no breakout in canes.

Your Co2 FRAUD has been LYING about canes and ocean warming the whole time.

There is no ocean warming and there is no breakout in canes.
As I noted before and as is still true, EVERY single post you have ever put up in this forum has been completely and utterly false.

Forum List

Back