Let's talk about the oft repeated phrase "a threat to democracy" we believe trump presents.

Lawyers are supposed to give legal advice.

How is it that you don't understand that?
The discussion over whether this is legal or not misses the point.

This was an attempt to deprive millions of Americans of their vote. It was an attempt that had the full throated support of Trump.

This is why we say he’s a threat to democracy.

There is so much out there on Trump being that threat.

Asking people here to articulate that while ignoring all that is out there is just some silly little mind game trolls like you play.

Any well thought out reasons and conversation would glide right by your agenda driven mind. You're not interested in questions you pose here. You're interested in some game. I know. I've dealt with you before.
So, you just want to repeat the Democrat talking point "threat to democracy," hoping that either enough people will believe it for Biden to win or that another nutjob will believe it and take another shot at him?

Have at it!

No reason

Oh wait

See: Democrats change law to destroy fillibuter.
There is no “law” that created the filibuster. There are only Senate Rules which the Senate is entitled to change at will based on the constitution, and they have numerous times.

If you were trying to make a point, you should consider explaining it more thoroughly.

I’ve never seen anyone from MAGA actually address this. The closest they’ve come is say it’s okay because it never really happened. Never once being able to actually condemn the sentiment behind it.
Get this through your pea brain:

NO ONE CARES

We care about the price of food and gas. The ability to make a living. The ability to send our kids to college.

We care about leftard mismanagement and incompetence.

The discussion over whether this is legal or not misses the point.

This was an attempt to deprive millions of Americans of their vote. It was an attempt that had the full throated support of Trump.

This is why we say he’s a threat to democracy.

It is because you lie.
I admit that some of it is just ignorance.

Factually refute the contents of what I pasted or STFU.
No one's going to bother with your Trump smears.

The simple fact is bread was $1 a loaf under Trump, and now it's 5.

Results speak much, much louder than words.

No one's going to bother with your Trump smears.

The simple fact is bread was $1 a loaf under Trump, and now it's 5.

Results speak much, much louder than words.
It speaks of policy, creepy’s takes money from middle America and trump let’s middle America keep their money

You are becoming a joke.

Law enforcement killed someone who shot President Trump.
Killing people is against the law.

What charges do you want to see brought against this killer of this young person?

Self defense, even of another is not against the law. You are just flailing.

I’ve never seen anyone from MAGA actually address this. The closest they’ve come is say it’s okay because it never really happened. Never once being able to actually condemn the sentiment behind it.
I'll address it.

I don't blame Trump for seeking legal avenues to challenge the election. Plenty of reason it should have been challenged, but the courts were not interested in getting involved, and I'm not sure I blame them.

Once the states cast their electoral votes, though, that should have been the end of it, as far as actually trying to change the results of the election. So I fault Trump for not dropping it then.

But I fault Gore for trying to sue his way into the white house also. Difference is that the whole GOP and GOP voters did not claim that Gore was a Nazi, was a threat to democracy, would put all his enemies in jail, etc.

Nobody shot Al Gore.

Why? Because there was not that kind of over-emotional rhetoric being treated by the media as serious discourse.

Forum List

Back