Let's talk about the oft repeated phrase "a threat to democracy" we believe trump presents.

Still not seeing how any of that is a "threat to democracy." Can you explain it, or not?
There is so much out there on Trump being that threat.

Asking people here to articulate that while ignoring all that is out there is just some silly little mind game trolls like you play.

Any well thought out reasons and conversation would glide right by your agenda driven mind. You're not interested in questions you pose here. You're interested in some game. I know. I've dealt with you before.

But it is what he was doing. The Eastman Memo, something that Trump embraced, asked Pence to throw out the electoral votes of 6 states that voted for Biden. It wasn't about an investigation, it was about changing the results.

Eastman memo? Lol. Get real.

Ahh, now isn't this interesting!
A couple weeks back I posted an article that discussed how privately, Dimocrats are saying that Trump ISN'T a threat to democracy, and not a single one of you mother fuckers on the left HAD THE BALLS to discuss it!! Now look, when you fuckers post something about it, 14 pages so far of posts!!

Fucking amazing!!

The members on here who are conservative, engage when the left posts a discussion like this, but when we do it, you guys on the left run and hide! Why is that?

Ahh, now isn't this interesting!
A couple weeks back I posted an article that discussed how privately, Dimocrats are saying that Trump ISN'T a threat to democracy, and not a single one of you mother fuckers on the left HAD THE BALLS to discuss it!! Now look, when you fuckers post something about it, 14 pages so far of posts!!

Fucking amazing!!

The members on here who are conservative, engage when the left posts a discussion like this, but when we do it, you guys on the left run and hide! Why is that?

We correct those idiots.
The reverse is not possible.

SO -

Then what are you worried about? The grand jury won't even be called if you are correct about the lack of evidence.

That's why the OP that started this whole thread makes no sense.
For starters, Trump has consistently tried to denigrate people who have demonstrated character and courage, by labeling them losers and weaklings. This comes easy to Trump because he is a man utterly without character — devoid of any sense of ethics or loyalty to any value system or person other than himself. And for him, politics is a blood sport in which you bludgeon the other guys and gals — whether they are in your party or not — with smears and nicknames and lies until they get out of your way.

Trump debuted this strategy early on with John McCain — a veteran, a man who never broke in five-plus years as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam, a man of real character. Do you remember what Trump said about McCain at a family leadership summit in Ames, Iowa, on July 18, 2015?

When McCain ran for president, “I supported him,” Trump told the audience. “He lost. He let us down. But he lost. So I never liked him much after that, because I don’t like losers.” When the audience laughed, the moderator, the pollster Frank Luntz, interjected, “But he’s a war hero!”

Then what are you worried about? The grand jury won't even be called if you are correct about the lack of evidence.

That's why the OP that started this whole thread makes no sense.

Trump’s Defense to Charge That He’s Anti-Democratic? Accuse Biden of It​

Indicted over a plot to overturn an election and campaigning on promises to shatter democratic norms in a second term, Donald Trump wants voters to see Joe Biden as the bigger threat.

Eastman memo? Lol. Get real.
Not sure what you mean here. The Eastman memo is indeed very real. John Eastman was the one talking to Trump about this strategy. He spoke immediately before Trump at their January 6th rally. Trump said this about him:

"And I'll tell you. Thank you very much, John. Fantastic job. I watched. That's a tough act to follow, those two. John is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, "What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution."

And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so.

Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We're supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution."

So what you mean by "Lol."?

Not sure what you mean here. The Eastman memo is indeed very real. John Eastman was the one talking to Trump about this strategy. He spoke immediately before Trump at their January 6th rally. Trump said this about him:

"And I'll tell you. Thank you very much, John. Fantastic job. I watched. That's a tough act to follow, those two. John is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, "What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution."

And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so.

Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We're supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution."

So what you mean by "Lol."?

I'd trust him and that as much as I'd trust gas station sushi. Even if it was true, there's still nothing there that's illegal and in fact it's absolutely democratic. One man, one vote. Democracy.

I'd trust him and that as much as I'd trust gas station sushi. Even if it was true, there's still nothing there that's illegal and in fact it's absolutely democratic. One man, one vote. Democracy.

The left has systematically turned lawyers giving legal advice into criminal activity.

Just one of the reasons so many people now see stopping the Democrats as the only choice.

Your lack of trust is awfully convenient. Where does it come from given the undeniable fact that Eastman appeared on stage with Trump on January 6th and Trump, in his own speech, was praising him and mentioning the plan which Eastman was pitching to Pence?

Please explain how this is "absolutely democratic" given their plan was to wipe out the votes of every man (and woman) in those 6 states?

Your lack of trust is awfully convenient. Where does it come from given the undeniable fact that Eastman appeared on stage with Trump on January 6th and Trump, in his own speech, was praising him and mentioning the plan which Eastman was pitching to Pence?

Please explain how this is "absolutely democratic" given their plan was to wipe out the votes of every man (and woman) in those 6 states?

You realize that turning lawyers giving legal advice into a crime is going to come back to bite you, yes?

Irrelevant.
I don't understand why this is so hard for you. Maybe it's because you believe the lie that they wanted to "wipe out the votes of everyone in those states"? I keep telling you why it's absolutely democratic. One man, one vote.

I don't understand why this is so hard for you. Maybe it's because you believe the lie that they wanted to "wipe out the votes of everyone in those states"? I keep telling you why it's absolutely democratic. One man, one vote.
Except it’s not a lie. It’s documented that this was the plan by John Eastman who was advising the president.

You brush it aside by stating you don’t believe it. Tellingly, you refuse to say why you don’t believe it. Perhaps you don’t have any reason other than you don’t want to believe it.

You realize that turning lawyers giving legal advice into a crime is going to come back to bite you, yes?
I don’t have any problem prosecuting lawyers who conspire with their clients to violate the law.

Less so when that conspiracy intended to deprive millions of Americans their votes.

Tell me why this should worry me.

Except it’s not a lie. It’s documented that this was the plan by John Eastman who was advising the president.

You brush it aside by stating you don’t believe it. Tellingly, you refuse to say why you don’t believe it. Perhaps you don’t have any reason other than you don’t want to believe it.

Lawyers are supposed to give legal advice.

How is it that you don't understand that?

I don’t have any problem prosecuting lawyers who conspire with their clients to violate the law.

Less so when that conspiracy intended to deprive millions of Americans their votes.

Tell me why this should worry me.

No reason

Oh wait

See: Democrats change law to destroy fillibuter.

Forum List

Back