Let's talk about the oft repeated phrase "a threat to democracy" we believe trump presents.

Trump has committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power – Trump is in fact an enemy of democracy.
Not only that but he's he's been issuing public threats against members of the Democrat Party, the press, members of his own party who crossed him & anyone else he targets. This shit had been going on witn him for 8 years. Yea, he's not only a threat to Democracy, he's a threat to the well being of the victims that he targets, many who have had to hire their own security detail thanx to that miserable s.o.b.

You're either re-writing history, or you're reading re-written history.

Thousands of ballots were counted by hand, we all saw video of these Democrats holding up ballots, with their glasses on their heads so they could look at them from inches away, trying to discern voters' intent from ballots that the Democrat machines made easy to screw up. Gore wanted recount after recount, which the USSC put a stop to.
The recounts were started, but never finished and their work and the results were never incorporated into the results.
You mean like when Gore sued to have the vote-counting deadline extended?

So would changing the rules before the election if the new rules allowed mass cheating.
Deadlines are extended by courts in an effort to make sure votes are counted. For example, judges will keep polling places open longer if there were mechanical problems. Again, the difference here is that Gore wanted every possible vote counted, Trump was seeking to have votes eliminated.
Really? Like making speeches? Also not illegal, as of yet.
No, going far beyond speeches and asking people in office to do things that are unprecedented in US electoral history.
Yes, but Trump did not.
Seems presumptuous.
Calling evidence 'a myth' does not change the evidence.

I want nobody disenfranchise.

Did the shooter try to disenfranchise every Trump supporter?

Who do you want elected president in 2024?
You don't seem to have a problem with someone who did want to disenfranchise voters, though. I'm not sure you're willing to admit that yet.

Which would disenfranchise every primary voter who voted for him. There is no "but only if he can win" disclaimer on primary ballots.

Marener, how angry are you at Democrats who want to disenfranchise those voters?
Biden is the only one that can decide to drop out. I dont think it can be considered disenfranchisement if the candidate chooses to leave the race.

This is a bad analogy.

Biden is the only one that can decide to drop out. I dont think it can be considered disenfranchisement if the candidate chooses to leave the race.

This is a bad analogy.
he is being put under extreme pressure to drop out by dem leaders and billionaire elites that donate to the dem party ..

he is being put under extreme pressure to drop out by dem leaders and billionaire elites that donate to the dem party ..
That's true and changes nothing about what I said.

Biden is the only one that can decide to drop out. Candidates have a right to do so. Hell, people in office are allowed to resign as well. We've never considered that disenfranchisement before.

That's true and changes nothing about what I said.

Biden is the only one that can decide to drop out. Candidates have a right to do so. Hell, people in office are allowed to resign as well. We've never considered that disenfranchisement before.
if Biden drops out it will be because of pressure from elites .. it wont be because he wants to .

if Biden drops out it will be because of pressure from elites .. it wont be because he wants to .
It will be because they convinced him it’s for the best. Again, no one can remove Biden other than Biden. “Pressure” is not force.

This is a bad analogy.
Biden is not the one who brought up his dropping out. It would be disenfranchisement if the party pressures him to drop out and he does. It would for sure be disenfranchisement if the delegates were pressured into changing their votes.

Forum List

Back