Why is there discussion as to why Trump wasn't wearing shoes.

Um, NO

They dropped the ball, period, and that should b e obvious to you. If you don't believe that, please, please don't take a position in security of any kind.

I've been in security. I've been in close to a presidential campaign. I've gotten clearance from the Secret Service and saw how they and others involved work.

A determined creep will eventually get through. Shit happens. Stop Monday morning quarterbacking. You're not about constructive critique and evaluation.

You're into hysteria.

There are a few pieces torn out. How many days after the event was the convention? :auiqs.jpg:
So, you claim to know better than the doctor that applied that bandage?
1721518391304.gif

I've been in security. I've been in close to a presidential campaign. I've gotten clearance from the Secret Service and saw how they and others involved work.

A determined creep will eventually get through. Shit happens. Stop Monday morning quarterbacking. You're not about constructive critique and evaluation.

You're into hysteria.
Fuck off, you're full of shit.

My brother serves the same at the State Level, he pointed out all kinds of problems, and you fucking can't see it. For starts.

1. You're security, yet according to you it's perfect alright to leave a birdseye view for a shot unattended and unaccounted for. This is the most obvious breakdown, anyone with a brain recognizes it but you. You're an idiot.
2. You're security, yet according to you it's perfect alright to cover a 6.2 ft. man's front with a 5.5 ft. woman. You're an idiot.
3. You're security, and you never thought to think it was obvious they didn't have an exit plan. You're an idiot.
4. You're security, yet according to you it's okay Trump continued speaking after the secret service was advised of a threat. You're an idiot.

Fuck off, you're full of shit.

My brother serves the same at the State Level, he pointed out all kinds of problems, and you fucking can't see it.

1. You're security, yet according to you it's perfect alright to leave a birdseye view for a shot unattended and unaccounted for. You're an idiot.
2. You're security, yet according to you it's perfect alright to cover a 6.2 ft. man's front with a 5.5 ft. woman. You're an idiot.
3. You're security, and you never thought to think it was obvious they didn't have an exit plan. You're an idiot.
4. You're security, yet according to you it's okay Trump continued speaking after the secret service was advised of a threat. You're an idiot.

enough already!

Trump 2cm ear wound text.jpg

You're into hysteria.
Working at a Taylor Swift concert with a t-shirt hardly qualifies as Security.
The rest sounds like general bullshit from one of the sites blowhards.

Forum List

Back