Trump Ridiculed For Republican Convention Ratings Slump

i have a question...does the gutter media only count their own numbers are do they include conservative media. :wink: i bet they only do their own. I don't watch gutter media for something like the RNC convention or even the DNC convention. I give my viewing loyalty to conservative media.... blaze, oan, rav, whatever.... because....do you remember when gutter media would not even show the Trump rallies. Well then you've lost viewership..but what do they care. Left wing billionaires and big left wing corps pay to keep them in business.

If the latter is the correct answer... then the numbers for the RNC convention is bigger than the Gutter media would like to admit . Remember they would have liked Trump assassinated and were unhappy that the feds failed. Now here's another little bit of information and rather makes the gutter media an inside player:

Dont think for a moment that the gutter media wouldn't have plastered those photos all over media in order to destroy the trump family and as a warning to his supporters.View attachment 979336
Well if TPV_John says so. No one knows why this kid shot at Trump much less knew he was going to and here you are like a dork posting this shit. You need some serious attention in your life. I am guessing bachelor incel?

Probably lower as more of them will probably watch via streaming.

And then the media will point out the "high streaming numbers"
Unless of course it is a circus and they throw Biden under the bus, then it will be a free for all.

I’d tune in to see that. :party:

The guy bounced back in two days after being shot in an assassination attempt and all MSNBC has to say is that the RNC convention has low ratings? These people are beyond hope.

Actually they said a lot more than that. I turned it off because of the lies. I cannot abide the lies of the Republican Party.

Vance blaming Biden for trade with China (see Nixon and Reagan), NAFTA (Reagan and Bush 41), and the Iraq War (Bush 43). Everything that Republicans have done to working Americans, are the fault of Joe Biden and the Republican Party.

Of course the people at the convention cheered wildly when he blamed Biden for Republican policies. The Cult really is that gullible and stupid.

i have a question...does the gutter media only count their own numbers are do they include conservative media. :wink: i bet they only do their own. I don't watch gutter media for something like the RNC convention or even the DNC convention. I give my viewing loyalty to conservative media.... blaze, oan, rav, whatever.... because....do you remember when gutter media would not even show the Trump rallies. Well then you've lost viewership..but what do they care. Left wing billionaires and big left wing corps pay to keep them in business.

If the latter is the correct answer... then the numbers for the RNC convention is bigger than the Gutter media would like to admit . Remember they would have liked Trump assassinated and were unhappy that the feds failed. Now here's another little bit of information and rather makes the gutter media an inside player:

Dont think for a moment that the gutter media wouldn't have plastered those photos all over media in order to destroy the trump family and as a warning to his supporters.View attachment 979336

So are you saying that Trump set all of this up so that he could look strong and powerful in the face of an assassination attempt????

More and more it's looking like Trump set up this assassination attempt to help his election chances. Because getting himself arrested and convicted wasn't working.

Forum List

Back