🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Ridiculed For Republican Convention Ratings Slump

will the Democrat convention be any different?

BTW

Yes, no one will be there unless they are paid to show up.

Trump Ridiculed For Republican Convention Ratings Slump​

BlueHand.jpg
MUST BE TIME FOR ANOTHER SKEW TRIGGERED TRUMP-BASHING THREAD OF THE DAY! SET YOUR WATCHES! ⌚

The Republican National Convention hasn't performed well in television ratings
Well, lessee: I know of no one carrying the convention by daytime, and in the evening, the only channels I've found carrying it OTA are:
  • PBS
  • Scripts News
  • Newsmax
  • OAN News
  • RAV (Real America's Voice) News.
I did not see CBS, ABC, NBC nor Fox carrying it. So unless some cable news channel or C-Span is carrying it (and you subscribe to those), I'm not sure how people are watching it.

If the RNC convention isn't doing as well as other years, my guess is because the leftist-marxist MSM has shut it out as much as possible since their first ten attempts to shut Trump down have all FAILED.

But no matter. Trump's election will not depend on the TV audience of the RNC speeches nor nomination.

This started when tRump turned it into a four year campaign to stay out of prison. They only have six week campaigns in Europe for a reason. Because thats all it takes. It keeps the money and the riff raff out. And it doesn't allow criminals to hide their real intentions.
LOL.

If President Trump hadn't decided to run in 2024, the D's wouldn't have bothered with all of the Fake charges and indictments.

His campaign in the reason for the attacks.

If the Republicans were going to nominate the fat man they'd be crucifying him for his behavior as NJ guv.

If the GOP was giving it to Romney, they'd be attacking his mormon underwear.

If the Reps were nominating Cheney or Bush, they'd be threatening them with extradition to the Hague.

Clowns like Jack Smith and Fanny in Atlanta and that Bragg fool would be concentrating on assassinating someone else's character.

The guy bounced back in two days after being shot in an assassination attempt and all MSNBC has to say is that the RNC convention has low ratings? These people are beyond hope.
No that's not all, they are also questioning whether Trump's gunshot wound was severe enough. And the size of the bandage. Give it a week the MSM will claim it really wasn't an assassination attempt or gunshot wound.

Trump is going to win, and you will continue to quibble like a bitch.
Quibble? Don't forget. Sentencing for the orange shit stain is Sept, 18. The news doesn't get any better, because judge CXhutkan in DC will be having her own mini trial with Jack Smith presenting and putting on witnbesses, and theres nothing you can do about that.

At the worse possible time in the campaign.

1721238292333.png

Quibble? Don't forget. Sentencing for the orange shit stain is Sept, 18. The news doesn't get any better, because judge CXhutkan in DC will be having her own mini trial with Jack Smith presenting and putting on witnbesses, and theres nothing you can do about that.

At the worse possible time in the campaign.

View attachment 978898
Still quibbling like a bitch, I see. Lulz.

Forum List

Back