🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

peace proposal : 50% of Palestinian lands conquered by the Israelis given back, and halting of the settlement expansion.

There has never been a 2 state solution.
The Israeli's won't allow the Palestinian people to have their own state.
.....................................................................................................................................
If you connect the west bank and Gaza together as a single stat you would cut Israel in half and make it so they can't properly defend their borders. Do you not see a problem with that?

Israel has NEVER had a policy or intent of eliminating the Palestinians. Israel has never made war on the Palestinians other than in self defense.
That is absolutely absurd.
Every time the terrorist state of Israel attacks one of its neighboring countries or the Palestinians.
They always claim it's only in self defense.
......................................................................................................................

Every time the terrorist state of Israel attacks one of its neighboring countries or the Palestinians.
Your antisemitism against the Israelis has been glaringly obvious for quite some time now. I allow you how you feel. But I have to ask you for a credible source to back that up your accusations of Israel/defense of Palestine as I have a gazillion sources that support my point of view on that. Again I challenge you to find a credible source showing that Israel EVER attacked the Palestinians when they were not attacked first. Israel has done first strikes against Arabs who were amassed to obliterate them, and have never been faulted for doing so. The U.N. even approved Israel keeping the Golan Heights after such an attack.

Some Jews are not religious at all

Others accept the Word of God and wait patiently for the Messiah
Sunni is correct on one technicality. Most religious Jews do not believe the Messiah has yet come and do indeed await that time. Most who call themselves Christian believe Jesus of Nazareth was the promised Messiah and await His return.

......................................................................................................................
1948 Arabs lined up their forces to attack Israel had Israel not done a preliminary attack they might've been obliterated, but that is ok with you? Israel took the land that allowed them to hit any part of Israel with hand launched rockets, and where they lined up their forces giving them the high land advantage. Israel deserved something in return for being attacked and winning. They took very little considering.

when they attacked in 1967 Israel decided to create a buffer zone to decrease the chances of them doing it again. Why would you have a problem with this when Israel only did it to protect itself?

now 2023 they did it again. Israel is trying to kill all militants in Gaza. It is not Israels fault for the fact Hamas put up human shields as a deter-ant to attacks, and put their stuff in Hospital the UNWR, and other civilian structures. For example when you people made it a big deal that Israel attacked aa Hospital Israel was able to pull feeds from the Hospital own cameras demonstrating the quick response of the armed militants inside the Hospital. Israel would have been within their rights to destroy that Hospital with missiles and you would've condemn them for that too. Israel cannot win against Hamas if it allows Hamas's tactics of purposely putting civilians in harms way prevents them from attacking Hamas. With that shit any terrorist would always win by using human shields.

But you people don't care. You condemn Israel not Hamas. You want Israel to lose, to be destroyed. And that is the real problem.

1948 Arabs lined up their forces to attack Israel had Israel not done a preliminary attack they might've been obliterated, but that is ok with you? Israel took the land that allowed them to hit any part of Israel with hand launched rockets, and where they lined up their forces giving them the high land advantage. Israel deserved something in return for being attacked and winning. They took very little considering.

when they attacked in 1967 Israel decided to create a buffer zone to decrease the chances of them doing it again. Why would you have a problem with this when Israel only did it to protect itself?

now 2023 they did it again. Israel is trying to kill all militants in Gaza. It is not Israels fault for the fact Hamas put up human shields as a deter-ant to attacks, and put their stuff in Hospital the UNWR, and other civilian structures. For example when you people made it a big deal that Israel attacked aa Hospital Israel was able to pull feeds from the Hospital own cameras demonstrating the quick response of the armed militants inside the Hospital. Israel would have been within their rights to destroy that Hospital with missiles and you would've condemn them for that too. Israel cannot win against Hamas if it allows Hamas's tactics of purposely putting civilians in harms way prevents them from attacking Hamas. With that shit any terrorist would always win by using human shields.

But you people don't care. You condemn Israel not Hamas. You want Israel to lose, to be destroyed. And that is the real problem.
And when Arab states amassed forces against Israel in 1967, Israel again pre-emptively struck to avoid certain annihilation. By the end of six days when the defeated Arabs and Egypt gave up, Israel controlled it all--Golan heights, Gaza strip, West Bank, everything. They gave it all back to the Palestinians except the Golan Heights with the U.N.'s blessings as it strategically gave the Arabs an advantage to attack Israel.

I've often wondered if they had just kept those conquered territories and given the Palestinians the option of becoming loyal Israeli citizens or getting out, how different it might be for Israel now. There were just a bit over 1 million Palestinians at that time, less than half of the Israeli population at that time.

Last edited:
Your antisemitism against the Israelis has been glaringly obvious for quite some time now.
Being opposed to the state of Israel isn't anti-semitism.
.......................................................................................................................................

And when Arab states amassed forces against Israel in 1967, Israel again pre-emptively struck to avoid certain annihilation. By the end of six days when the defeated Arabs and Egypt gave up, Israel controlled it all--Golan heights, Gaza strip, West Bank, everything. They gave it all back to the Palestinians except the Golan Heights with the U.N.'s blessings as it strategically gave the Arabs an advantage to attack Israel.

I've often wondered if they had just kept those conquered territories and given the Palestinians the option of becoming loyal Israeli citizens or getting out, how different it might be for Israel now. There were just a bit over 1 million Palestinians at that time, less than half of the Israeli population at that time.
thank you 67 not 48 got my actions wrong. Oh they did the same tactic both times?

I would've kept it all. But as I told someone on a different server, I am not the guy in charge and like you said Israel gave it back. These guys make arguments using whatever they can but their main goal is to get rid of Israel. That is why they blame Israel not Hamas for civilian casualties.

Last edited:
Being opposed to the state of Israel isn't anti-semitism.
.......................................................................................................................................
Accusing them of genocide definitely is.

thank you 67 not 48 got my actions wrong. Oh they did the same tactic both times?

I would've kept it all. But as I told someone on a different server, I am not the guy in charge and like you said Israel gave it back. These guys make arguments using whatever they can but their main goal is to get rid of Israel. That is why they blame Israel not Hamas for civilian casualties.
As I recall, the Arabs did strike first in 1948 but Israel did prevail and successfully fought them off.

Stating a fact isn't anti-semitism.
........................................................................................
Hamas is trying to genocide Israel I don't hear you bitching about that.

College kids chant death to Israel from the river to the sea. They cheer Hamas's terrorist methods. Why are our kids going to school on their parents dime so pro terrorist?

Stating a fact isn't anti-semitism.
........................................................................................
Stating that as a fact certainly is since the Israelis in their entire history has never done, proposed, had as policy, or even attempted such a thing. Such would be so antithetical to the Jewish faith it is even absurd to suggest it.

Stating that as a fact certainly is since the Israelis in their entire history has never done, proposed, had as policy, or even attempted such a thing. Such would be so antithetical to the Jewish faith it is even absurd to suggest it.
The vast majority of Israeli Jews are secular.
Only the small percentage of orthodox Jews are religious.

1948 Arabs lined up their forces to attack Israel had Israel not done a preliminary attack they might've been obliterated, but that is ok with you?
I think that was absolutely a valid approach, if we had done that at the start of the Third Reich think how many lives would have been saved.
Israel took the land that allowed them to hit any part of Israel with hand launched rockets, and where they lined up their forces giving them the high land advantage. Israel deserved something in return for being attacked and winning. They took very little considering.
That's impressive, they way and invasive colonizing foreign occupation can be defended and the indigenous people already living there struggling to protect themselves can be demonized, congratulations.
Because seizing territory in the name of self defense is a lie, the Third Reich did that and look what became of them?
now 2023 they did it again. Israel is trying to kill all militants in Gaza. It is not Israels fault for the fact Hamas put up human shields as a deter-ant to attacks, and put their stuff in Hospital the UNWR, and other civilian structures.
Israeli terrorists are trying to kill a resistance and liberation force.
For example when you people made it a big deal that Israel attacked aa Hospital Israel was able to pull feeds from the Hospital own cameras demonstrating the quick response of the armed militants inside the Hospital. Israel would have been within their rights to destroy that Hospital with missiles and you would've condemn them for that too.
Israel does that kind of thing all the time. Either it's wrong to kill civilians, children and babies or its right, make your mind up. You can't equitably condemn Hamas for killing and not condemn Israel for killing.
Israel cannot win against Hamas if it allows Hamas's tactics of purposely putting civilians in harms way prevents them from attacking Hamas. With that shit any terrorist would always win by using human shields.
Why would Hamas put civilians in harms way? Israel doesn't care about civilians, they do this all the time even killing other Israelis, but wait, hold on, don't tell me you never heard of the Hannibal Doctrine?
Zionist Israel should be destroyed in exactly the way the Third Reich was destroyed, now Germany and its neighbors all live peacefully together.

I'll readily condemn Hamas if you tell me what are the criteria for condemnation? tell me, what qualifies as a condemnable act?

Last edited:
If I took all your property by guile and violence, would you be happy if I gave half of it back to you?

I wouldn't. I would want it all back, and maybe give you an ass-kicking for my trouble.

You're right, all the land the Muslims took since the 7th Century must be returned
to the Jews, Christians and others they took it from.

Yea, bogus peace plans where Israel got all the things they wanted and the Palestinians got the left overs.
If you think that then you haven't studied the peace plans.

Forum List

Back