🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

peace proposal : 50% of Palestinian lands conquered by the Israelis given back, and halting of the settlement expansion.

i doubt the Crusaders had a Divine Mandate behind them though.
They thought they did. They were wrong. Because there is no God.

because they have a Divine Mandate, a whole Bible (their 'Torah'), behind them.
the Israelis, modern Zionists and Jews are not going to change their ways because a God that's hostile to them (Allah) and His People[1] say so, or force them into war. the Israelis and Zionists especially are quite a sturdy people with a taste for vengeance all of their own.

Um, Jews should have realized that God wasn't that into them after Hitler killed half of them. God was too busy "not existing" to do anything about it.

[1] the Muslims, the Palestinians and their supporters which have grown to considerable ranks and who (here in the West) are so far acting mostly peacefully, which should be noted.

Actually, what people are realizing is that the fluffy myths about plucky refugees making a desert bloom are giving way to a racist, colonial regime oppressing an indigenous people.

They thought they did. They were wrong. Because there is no God.

Um, Jews should have realized that God wasn't that into them after Hitler killed half of them. God was too busy "not existing" to do anything about it.

Actually, what people are realizing is that the fluffy myths about plucky refugees making a desert bloom are giving way to a racist, colonial regime oppressing an indigenous people.
a PR campaign (one on both ends, i guess) certainly should be part of the solution.

repetition, repetition, of how that is quite unachievable, but co-existing in the same area is.
Dont tell me

Tell Hamas, who had unobstructed control of Gaza for 20 years before launching an attack on Israel

Your 2 state solution has already proven to be a failure

Dont tell me

Tell Hamas, who had unobstructed control of Gaza for 20 years before launching an attack on Israel

Your 2 state solution has already proven to be a failure
under the current generations alive; perhaps.
but that doesn't need to stay that way.

Forum List

Back