🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden: I’ve Never Engaged in Rhetoric About Trump

Sorry, given how the evidence has been posted over and over, you don't get to play stupid.

I, however, get to point out how dishonest your playing-stupid routine is.
I accept your admission you can't back up your lies, liar.

Next?

I accept your admission you can't back up your lies, liar.
I'm also lying about the Flat Earth, you know. At least those cultists say I am, because I won't keep explaining the round earth theory.

That is, piss right off, troll. You lost a reason to kill liberals, you're butthurt over that, you're crying, and we're laughing hard at you.

I'm also lying about the Flat Earth, you know. At least those cultists say I am, because I won't keep explaining the round earth theory.

That is, piss right off, troll. You lost a reason to kill liberals, you're butthurt over that, you're crying, and we're laughing hard at you.
You become more unhinged than usual every time you get caught lying.

Funny shit. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

By a staunch conservative boy, who was radicalized by a conservative gun cult, using the same rhetoric you use.

Trump cultists, do any of you have any regrets over causing this?

Rhetorical question. Of course you don't. You all get a thrill from right wing violence, so you go out of your way to radicalize troubled right-wing kids, hoping they'll get violent. You're just fuming now because it backfired on you.
Ya, a Trump supporter was the assassin.

Trump permanently broke you Leftards.

But he said battle.

And putting a bullseye on Trump.

And calling all Trump voters a clear and present danger.

Legal term of clear and present danger:

A legal standard that determines when the government can restrict or punish speech that may cause harm or disruption.
When he's right, he's right. He's the President after all. He's immune, concerning official duties.

We all know that this extremely violent fascist shithuman was stroking himself when he heard about the murder plot against Gov. Whitmer.

There have been plenty of other right-wing terror plots broken up by law enforcement.
Hey stupid, the Fed-napping plot was ALL the FBI's plot. Exposed and you and yours looked foolish. Again. YOUR side owns the political violence in this country. Now cry that you feel threatened again.

No, of course not. You're all lying about that, to give yourselves more reasons to hate. Your lives are a constant quest to get another dopamine fix from hating. Like any addicts, you keep needing a bigger fix to get the same thrill, so your hate grows to insane levels.

How's your hate-campaign been playing out with normal people? Not so well? That must be why you all have to retreat to this SafeSpace to get a good group hate-rage going.

It's good to be a liberal. We're not ridiculed by the public because a cult orders us to say insane things.
Biden just today:

The BLM riots were the most expensive in US history.

Biden the Great Divider.

Forum List

Back