🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Best Economy Ever

We are far better off today than four years ago.

The people say we are going in the wrong direction, not because of the economy, but because of our leadership and our failed parties.

Do you have more today than you had ONE MONTH ago?
Hell no I keep having to go to the well... I'm one guy it shouldn't cost me $250 to buy a weeks worth of groceries... in what world is that okay with you welfare and SSI biden voters?.... wake up and talk to a working family on your block.... talk to your extended family if they will still speak to you....

If you did not qualify for them back then and are hurting today, it is all on you.

quit blaming Biden for you being a loser
I didn't say I'm hurting... I said I don't have as much in savings as I did three years ago... nothing has changed except the president and the economic and energy policies....

I didn't say I'm hurting... I said I don't have as much in savings as I did three years ago... nothing has changed except the president and the economic and energy policies....

if you are blowing through your savings, it means you are hurting.

But yes, the problem is nothing has changed but the POTUS.

Lots has changed for me since then, the wife and I are making 94k more than we did in 2020, our savings is far higher and our investments are through the roof.

Get off your ass and do something to better your situation. Nothing should stay the same over a 4 year period

I didn't fail at all... I didn't raise rent on my tenants like so many others had to... everything costs more... ask your care taker....
Either you are doing poorer today, the same, or better than 2020.

If you are not doing as well, that is on you, because many of us are doing much better.

Forum List

Back