Biden Economy Does Better Than Expected (Again)

What?

Speaking of dark winter, wow, talk about what happened in 2021 when xiden gave us record Covid deaths and unleashed numerous variants on the nation when he opened the border
Biden was handed Covid, it started under your useless Trump. He allowed it to rage out of control.

Biden was handed Covid, it started under your useless Trump. He allowed it to rage out of control.
Haha well actually Covid is a virus that’s been around for well…forever. The variant that caused the global pandemic started in China…how’s that trumps fault?

Literally blaming trump for a virus?! Haha

The plantation has you.

Anyway record Covid deaths happened under xiden, and a record number Americans are worse off then they were before your plantation boss was elected

Racial jungle Joe loves it when he keeps you in your place

Haha well actually Covid is a virus that’s been around for well…forever. The variant that caused the global pandemic started in China…how’s that trumps fault?

Literally blaming trump for a virus?! Haha

The plantation has you.

Anyway record Covid deaths happened under xiden, and a record number Americans are worse off then they were before your plantation boss was elected

Racial jungle Joe loves it when he keeps you in your place
Hypocrite boot licker, you point the finger at Biden and you want to give your Orange God a pass when it started under his watch.

A trillion to “small businesses”.
A "Small Business" buddy of mine, with a $500,000 Net Income per year, and a Multi-Million dollar home, has family working for him in his HOUSE.

He received over $200,000 in Government Handouts from trump, even though:

1). He lost ZERO business.
2). Nobody got Fired or Laid Off.
3). His Business Income Stayed the same.

A "Small Business" buddy of mine, with a $500,000 Net Income per year, and a Multi-Million dollar home, has family working for him in his HOUSE.

That was the point of the loan. So he didn’t fire anyone.

Without a doubt, one of the most poorly executed and wasteful handout in the history of the nation.

LOAN????? Not a Loan, a Freebie.

He sucked off trump for 200K.

And YOU are paying for it.
No it was a loan, that congress said was forgivable if he keep all his employees on payroll.

He did that.

I have no real issue with that. It was a global pandemic, dem Govs weren’t letting people work.

Meanwhile you want to give forgive a student loan to some pro Hamas kid that just assaulted someone for being Jewish

And you don’t see the problem

I have no real issue with that. It was a global pandemic, dem Govs weren’t letting people work.
Weird, I said that they continued to work.
Losing ZERO accounts/business/income.

You love lying, don't ya?

Forum List

Back