Biden Economy Does Better Than Expected (Again)

No, they weren’t struggling as much. Literally a record number of people are saying they are worse off then before xiden was elected. These are just the facts
You are not better off than you were 4 years ago when Trump was president

Bill Maher said it best

The country’s current “inflationary spiral” can also be traced back to COVID-19, Maher said, describing the trillions of dollars the government issued throughout the pandemic. This, he noted, should not be pinned on President Joe Biden, but his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

“We’re going to bring back Trump?” he asked. “The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check? Talk about not learning anything.”

You are not better off than you were 4 years ago when Trump was president

Bill Maher said it best

The country’s current “inflationary spiral” can also be traced back to COVID-19, Maher said, describing the trillions of dollars the government issued throughout the pandemic. This, he noted, should not be pinned on President Joe Biden, but his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

“We’re going to bring back Trump?” he asked. “The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check? Talk about not learning anything.”
Tell that to the record number of people that say they were better off four years ago then they are today. Sorry.

Trump ignored covid? hahahha.....that's just a bold face lie.

Tell that to the record number of people that say they were better off four years ago then they are today. Sorry.

You've been telling them for 4 years. Yes it's up to up to prove to them that's just another Republican lie.

And point out to them that

Four years ago the government was printing billions of dollars and dropping it into people’s bank accounts.

Is that what you want to do now?

No, there is poor, then there is a record number of people worse off....two different things....and no a record number weren't saying that when Trump was in office, because they are saying it now. The issues we are dealing with today, are four years of your demklan in office.
POLITICS
FEBRUARY 12, 2020

More in U.S. Say They Are Better Off Than in Past Elections​

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Sixty-one percent of Americans say they are better off than they were three years ago, a higher percentage than in prior election years when an incumbent president was running. In the 1992, 1996 and 2004 election cycles, exactly half said they were better off. In three separate measures during the 2012 election cycle, an average of 45% said they were better off.

Now, under Joey Xiden: Record numbers of people are worse off, a recipe for political discontent: POLL

Record numbers of people are worse off, a recipe for political discontent: POLL​

Literally the opposite of what you claim....like you just make things up and ignore reality,...cult boy

I watch sporting events and the number of folks there has not declined. I go out to eat at a restaurant, the lines are still just as long. I go to the grocery store to buy groceries; the parking lots are full. You go to the mall and the parking lots are full. Go to the beach and the beaches are packed. Go to the gun store and it is full of customers.

Trump on Thursday raised the prospect of scrapping the U.S. income tax system (destroy your social security) and replacing it with something very different: much higher tariffs on imported goods.

Trump has for some time proposed an across-the-board 10% increase in tariffs for imports, but his comments implied far, far heavier trade duties that would likely be passed on to consumers.

Trump briefly floated the concept of eliminating the income tax and replacing it with tariffs,” said Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.)

The consensus among economists is that tariffs jack up consumer prices because companies would need to charge more for goods and services to make up what they’re paying in tariffs. Economists have also said Trump’s other proposals for new levies would boost inflation in general. Inflation and the price of consumer goods have already become a major talking point ahead of the 2024 election, even as the economy has grown briskly.

To bring tariff revenues anywhere close to income tax levels would seem to require hefty boosts in tariffs well beyond the 10% Trump initially proposed.
Paul Krugman, the liberal New York Times columnist and winner of the Nobel Prize in economics, gave a quick estimate in a social media post: “I’ll have to write this up in detail, but my first-pass estimate is that this would require an average tariff rate of 133 percent.”

So if you think 133% tariffs is good, vote for Trump.

Trump on Thursday raised the prospect of scrapping the U.S. income tax system (destroy your social security) and replacing it with something very different: much higher tariffs on imported goods.

Trump has for some time proposed an across-the-board 10% increase in tariffs for imports, but his comments implied far, far heavier trade duties that would likely be passed on to consumers.

Trump briefly floated the concept of eliminating the income tax and replacing it with tariffs,” said Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.)

The consensus among economists is that tariffs jack up consumer prices because companies would need to charge more for goods and services to make up what they’re paying in tariffs. Economists have also said Trump’s other proposals for new levies would boost inflation in general. Inflation and the price of consumer goods have already become a major talking point ahead of the 2024 election, even as the economy has grown briskly.

To bring tariff revenues anywhere close to income tax levels would seem to require hefty boosts in tariffs well beyond the 10% Trump initially proposed.
Paul Krugman, the liberal New York Times columnist and winner of the Nobel Prize in economics, gave a quick estimate in a social media post: “I’ll have to write this up in detail, but my first-pass estimate is that this would require an average tariff rate of 133 percent.”

He proposes a lot, but when he was in the office nothing ever happened with any of those so-called policies. He claimed he had the greatest healthcare plan ever, funny how it never materialized into anything. Claimed he was going to have the best tax plan in American History, 2017 Tax cut was for the rich. Just more and more promises that amounted to nothing.

He proposes a lot, but when he was in the office nothing ever happened with any of those so-called policies. He claimed he had the greatest healthcare plan ever, funny how it never materialized into anything. Claimed he was going to have the best tax plan in American History, 2017 Tax cut was for the rich. Just more and more promises that amounted to nothing.
His trade war with China fucked my company up in 2019. I remember Republicans said I was going to have to take the temporary hit so he could fix our trade imbalance with China.

So, do Republicans understand that's going to cause inflation? It sure raised the price of our import machine we get from China.

You've been telling them for 4 years. Yes it's up to up to prove to them that's just another Republican lie.

And point out to them that

I’ve provided the polling from Americans in links that show they were better off.

Trump was working on Covid from the first it was shown in China, he didn’t ignore it, came up with vaccines, put policies in place to save lives…that why a record number didn’t die on his watch, unlike xiden

Four years ago the government was printing billions of dollars and dropping it into people’s bank accounts.

Is that what you want to do now?
They still are. The difference is, xiden gave us record inflation

I watch sporting events and the number of folks there has not declined. I go out to eat at a restaurant, the lines are still just as long. I go to the grocery store to buy groceries; the parking lots are full. You go to the mall and the parking lots are full. Go to the beach and the beaches are packed. Go to the gun store and it is full of customers.
You all still have stores in malls? Wow.

Anyway, not sure what your point is, people still have to eat, and live…it’s just they are worse off now trying to live then they were four years ago.

SS isn’t funded with income tax you idiot…haha

I’ve provided the polling from Americans in links that show they were better off.

Trump was working on Covid from the first it was shown in China, he didn’t ignore it, came up with vaccines, put policies in place to save lives…that why a record number didn’t die on his watch, unlike xiden
You're going to stick with that story all the way until you win or lose. Depending on if you win or lose, you'll either stick with it, being wrong and not letting that stop you, or Trump wins and if the economy gets even .001% better, you'll say look see he made America great again.

You just want a con president. You don't really care about poorly educated blue collar workers.

Oh, and polls lag. So we are just now seeing Trump has lost a lot of support since being convicted. And did you know 1-8 says abortion is number one issue? GULP for you.

You're going to stick with that story all the way until you win or lose. Depending on if you win or lose, you'll either stick with it, being wrong and not letting that stop you, or Trump wins and if the economy gets even .001% better, you'll say look see he made America great again.

You just want a con president. You don't really care about poorly educated blue collar workers.

Oh, and polls lag. So we are just now seeing Trump has lost a lot of support since being convicted. And did you know 1-8 says abortion is number one issue? GULP for you.
Those are just the facts. Xiden lied people died, and he made people worse off.

Take it up with the american people, they agree

Forum List

Back