Sad milestone as inflation hits 20% under Joe Biden's incompetent leadership

You people are unredeemable. It’s like whack a mole. Threads of lies everywhere. Face it. Yall got your asses kicked every election since 2016 because Hilary was right. You are deplorable.

"Irredeemable" is the word Hillary used when she discussed her desire to murder 32 million Americans.

Try to get it right if you want to be a good Nazi.

He sent them to the Capitol and then did nothing when they turned violent

That never happened...

1715890036469.png

A good day for investors is only a good day for less than 5% of America. You left that little detail out.

More fake doom and gloom.

More than half of America has a retirement account of one form or another, almost all of those are tied to the markets.

When the markets go up, all those people benefit.

More fake doom and gloom.

More than half of America has a retirement account of one form or another, almost all of those are tied to the markets.

When the markets go up, all those people benefit.
Oh please you don't mean 401k do you? I know more 401K households on the verge of financial collapse and I can count. Away back when everyone was encouraging me to get in I was using my money to buy real estate instead. Boy howdy am I glad I did that.

Oh please you don't mean 401k do you? I know more 401K households on the verge of financial collapse and I can count. Away back when everyone was encouraging me to get in I was using my money to buy real estate instead. Boy howdy am I glad I did that.

The 401k is just one retirement account, but it is a good one if you have an employer that matches your contributions.

Real estate is fine, as long as you can find some one to buy it when you need the money.

When we retire in 5 years I plan to see the house we are in and never own again.

The 401k is just one retirement account, but it is a good one if you have an employer that matches your contributions.

Real estate is fine, as long as you can find some one to buy it when you need the money.

When we retire in 5 years I plan to see the house we are in and never own again.
I've been very fortunate with income property but I will admit it's a pain in the ass. A good friend of mine that I keep in touch with moved down to the California Mexico border and rents a house down there for $200 a month. According to him in the his nearby vicinity he can get fresh fruits and vegetables from the Mexican vendors and hire anybody he wants to do any kind of work that he needs done. It almost sounds too good to be true. I believe the area he is in forbids firearms which has to be a big blow to him because he's always been an enthusiast and well-armed for self-protection.
I wish him well and I hope he is able to stay safe.

I've been very fortunate with income property but I will admit it's a pain in the ass. A good friend of mine that I keep in touch with moved down to the California Mexico border and rents a house down there for $200 a month. According to him in the his nearby vicinity he can get fresh fruits and vegetables from the Mexican vendors and hire anybody he wants to do any kind of work that he needs done. It almost sounds too good to be true. I believe the area he is in forbids firearms which has to be a big blow to him because he's always been an enthusiast and well-armed for self-protection.
I wish him well and I hope he is able to stay safe.

I have a nephew that made a fortune selling golf clubs on line. Started as small thing in his basement and now he built a workshop next to his house and has a few employees. He has expanded into rental properties and makes a killing.

When we move to Panama I will gift my guns to my kids, I cannot say I do much with them these days anyhow. Been months since I shot one of them. Just does not hold the appeal it once did.

Forum List

Back