Inflation rises 3.3% in May, 0.1% less than expected

you live in a ghetto? renter?

No, I live in a house I had built in 2022.

So, how long between the 250k value and the 600K

1 year?

2?

5?

50 like Lisa above is talking about?

You know I’m retired. And the fact that I personally am doing well is a testament to my lifelong habit of living beneath my means, combined with my education that provided me with a professional career. And parents who taught me good values.

But that’s not the point. I am sympathizing with the average retiree who has been responsible all their lives, and now can barely afford groceries. Why so little regard for them?

You sound like a Marxist liberal who cares nothing about senior citizens because they no longer have value to the Regime. Shall they eat cake?
As a retiree

How did you do with that booming Biden Stock Market?

obviously when you live under a rock you don't know much

and you still lack the balls to answer a simple question.

If it will make you feel any better my property taxes went up 3400% between 2022 and 2024.

That is what happens when you go from paying property taxes on a vacant lot to paying them on a the house built on that lot.

and you still lack the balls to answer a simple question.

If it will make you feel any better my property taxes went up 3400% between 2022 and 2024.

That is what happens when you go from paying property taxes on a vacant lot to paying them on a the house built on that lot.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
I don't believe YOU

As a retiree

I did that over the ENTIRE course of my career. And again, what does that have to do with the fact that MOST retirees are struggling?

And why won’t you answer why you DGAF for the average retiree - an income of maybe $3,000 at best, and barely impacted by the stock market. Just struggling to get by on groceries and gas that increased by 20% - 30% in three short years?

I did that over the ENTIRE course of my career. And again, what does that have to do with the fact that MOST retirees are struggling?

And why won’t you answer why you DGAF for the average retiree - an income of maybe $3,000 at best, and barely impacted by the stock market. Just struggling to get by on groceries and gas that increased by 20% - 30% in three short years?
How are you struggling with booming real estate, Stock market and record increases in pension?

I do not give a fuck who anyone votes for. We are choosing between being shot or being stabbed and you sheep think there is a winning choice! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
trump train.jpg

Trump will fix Biden's disaster

As a retiree

As a retiree I live from paycheck to paycheck and whatever the stock market does is pretty much irrelevant for me. It goes up or it goes down but I am individually pretty much unaffected, as are a whole lot of other retirees out there on a fixed income. And I can tell you that inflation over Biden's time in office has been far more injurious relative to the increase in benefits I get. IOW, costs went up way more than my income did.

• Winner
Reactions: iku
How are you struggling with booming real estate, Stock market and record increases in pension?
OMG. ^^^^ This is the intelligence of a government employee.

As for me, booming real estate just means my property taxes are zooming, record increase in pension are meaningless since I don’t have one, and as far as the stock market, we are now recovered from the drop in the early Biden years and is compensating me for the massive increases in prices.

But you keep ignoring the fact that I am not most retirees. MOST retirees, as are most Americans, are struggling in the Biden economy. You can try to convince them that Biden hasn’t screwed them over, but they see for themselves when they go to the Winn-Dixie and Walmart, and try to fill their gas tank up.

Americans are struggling under Bidenomics. It’s the main reason Trump will win.

OMG. ^^^^ This is the intelligence of a government employee.

As for me, booming real estate just means my property taxes are zooming, record increase in pension are meaningless since I don’t have one, and as far as the stock market, we are now recovered from the drop in the early Biden years and is compensating me for the massive increases in prices.

But you keep ignoring the fact that I am not most retirees. MOST retirees, as are most Americans, are struggling in the Biden economy. You can try to convince them that Biden hasn’t screwed them over, but they see for themselves when they go to the Winn-Dixie and Walmart, and try to fill their gas tank up.

Americans are struggling under Bidenomics. It’s the main reason Trump will win.
I love it when conservatives show compassion for the less fortunate

May I suggest a Nanny State?

I love it when conservatives show compassion for the less fortunate

May I suggest a Nanny State?
You mean just hand out other people’s money? That will just punish the successful, hard-working people and reward those who don’t get jobs.

My idea of helping the less fortunate is to go back to Trump’s policies - a pro-business environment that increases job openings and real wage increases, and blocking the illegals who just suppress low-level wages.

Forum List

Back