Inflation rises 3.3% in May, 0.1% less than expected

Whose money are you planning to use to help poor retirees?
Well I’m not suggesting just handing them money, if that’s what you think.

Once we get Trump back in, we can start bringing costs down - starting with energy prices. That will help poor(er) retirees when they can start affording things again.

Go Trump!

Well I’m not suggesting just handing them money, if that’s what you think.

Once we get Trump back in, we can start bringing costs down - starting with energy prices. That will help poor(er) retirees when they can start affording things again.

Go Trump!
Energy prices are set by a world market are you suggesting Trump stop society again for lower gas prices?

Once we get Trump back in, we can start bringing costs down - starting with energy prices.

How will he do that? The US is already producing records amount of oil and natural gas.

Those are good numbers.

Going to be a good day for the market and a bad day for MAGA

View attachment 961122
A new report from the Center on Immigration Studies reveals that most job growth since the pandemic has gone to immigrants, both legal and illegal, while labor force participation among U.S.-born men remains at historic lows.
Key Details:

From May 2019 to May 2024, the number of employed immigrants increased by 3.2 million, while U.S.-born employment grew by only 971,000.

U.S.-born men, especially those without a bachelor's degree, continue to experience historically low labor force participation rates.

The decline in labor force participation among U.S.-born men has significant social and economic implications, including increased crime, social isolation, overdose deaths, and welfare dependency.

1718228378572.png

A new report from the Center on Immigration Studies reveals that most job growth since the pandemic has gone to immigrants, both legal and illegal, while labor force participation among U.S.-born men remains at historic lows.

The LFPR for men has been dropping since 1950. It did not slow in the slightest under Trump

1718228819225.png

The core working age LFPR is as levels not seen in 20 plus years.

1718228872233.png

1718228925849.png

1718228950505.png

Inflation Rises by 3.3% in May Compared to the Previous May, Bringing the Cumulative Total Inflation to Almost 20% Since Biden Was Elected​

Yea, that is the way inflation works
I am a lowly retiree and my pension has increased 17.8 percent since Biden was elected

Yea, that is the way inflation works
I am a lowly retiree and my pension has increased 17.8 percent since Biden was elected
That’s because government retirees have nothing to worry about, which explains why they vote for harmful Democrat policies. They are protected from the consequences of their vote.

That’s because government retirees have nothing to worry about, which explains why they vote for harmful Democrat policies. They are protected from the consequences of their vote.
Social Security and Military Pensions have also seen a 17.8 percent increase under Biden

Forum List

Back