Here’s How Long Trumps Insanely Boring Speech Lasted

Your Years of working the microphone at the Drive-thru window booth makes you qualified to offer medical advise?
a bullet to the side of the head, MILLIMETERS from the middle meningeal artery is SERIOUS (don't quote me on the anatomy--
memory does not serve)----the top of his ear might have saved
him. As to long term outcome ??? it will not just heal up to
normal and may lead to really annoying dysesthesia

People starting to leave. Loud chattering on fringes of the arena,” wrote Edward Luce, an associate editor at the Financial Times, who weighed in a little over an hour into Trump’s speech. “Trump is boring the audience.”

Around the same time, The Atlantic’s Tim Alberta wrote that even in the middle of the crowd, people were growing impatient. “I’m standing 10 feet from the stage, in a sea of diehards, and some are getting restless. Checking phones, stealing glances at the teleprompter, whispering about when it will be over,” he posted.

Wajahat Ali, a columnist for The Daily Beast, wrote that there were “a lot of concerned faces in the RNC crowd right now.”

How did you manage to last that long before you came?

a bullet to the side of the head, MILLIMETERS from the middle meningeal artery is SERIOUS (don't quote me on the anatomy--
memory does not serve)----the top of his ear might have saved
him. As to long term outcome ??? it will not just heal up to
normal and may lead to really annoying dysesthesia
So Trump might end up smacking himself in the face over and over, feeling a bug that isn't there?

Awesome.

America will never be the same after Milwaukee’s tent revival for the cult of Donald Trump
A four-day tent revival in Milwaukee celebrated total surrender to the cult of Donald Trump — and maybe the end of America as we once knew it.

I came to the American heartland to cover a political convention, but all I found was a tent revival, Brother Trump’s Traveling Salvation Show.

The Republican National Convention took just minutes after Monday’s opening gavel to officially nominate its Dear Leader for the third and probably not last time. The roll call, once the highlight of past conventions, is now an empty ritual. A party platform that was probably written on a Mar-a-Lago cocktail napkin was rammed through with no dissent. RNC schedulers quickly liberated all four nights for the only real purpose they had here in Wisconsin.

The deification of Donald J. Trump.

Debate Disaster *Joe can’t draw more than a few thousand people at best and the majority of those sent there. Keep believing your “news” sources.

Sorry Republicans but Trump is starting to look foolish with the large gauze bandage on his ear.
How long is he going to milk this?

I have gotten stitches before and they put a large gauze bandage over the wound to handle any seepage.
By the next day you just cover the wound to protect it

But FIVE days?
How stupid does he think we are?

I wonder how much your medical care cost me? In any case, you’re welcome.

People starting to leave. Loud chattering on fringes of the arena,” wrote Edward Luce, an associate editor at the Financial Times, who weighed in a little over an hour into Trump’s speech. “Trump is boring the audience.”

Around the same time, The Atlantic’s Tim Alberta wrote that even in the middle of the crowd, people were growing impatient. “I’m standing 10 feet from the stage, in a sea of diehards, and some are getting restless. Checking phones, stealing glances at the teleprompter, whispering about when it will be over,” he posted.

Wajahat Ali, a columnist for The Daily Beast, wrote that there were “a lot of concerned faces in the RNC crowd right now.”

And yet you were mesmerized and stayed until the balloons dropped. LMAO. That's OK, you can vote for him, all are welcome.

BlaButthurt.jpg

What President Trump can say in about 15 seconds takes Tater 20 minutes to say, if he can stay awake that long.

The tv ratings trackers could actually track people turning off their tvs before the speech was over. Most Americans have a life, and don’t get to stay up all night on adderal ranting online, and then sleep in until noon like that worthless pos

The tv ratings trackers could actually track people turning off their tvs
Good, then they were watching when I tuned into CBS, NBC, ABC and abruptly tuned out when their anchors started spouting their bias. I ended on Fox where I got to see what was happening without the leftist play by play.

Forum List

Back