Does anyone know what Trump and the Republicans stand for?

So when they are unified they are mindless drone falling in line with dear leader but when they voice consent and diversity in opinions that’s then a bad thing?
Spot on .. Democrats are not unified, and they are snarling and have claws out .. meanwhile, Republicans are unified which only builds momentum and confidence.

Why else would democrat leaders tell Biden to get the hell out of office?

Spot on .. Democrats are not unified, and they are snarling and have claws out .. meanwhile, Republicans are unified which only builds momentum and confidence.

Why else would democrat leaders tell Biden to get the hell out of office?
I remember a couple years ago the Dems were unified and the right called them spineless drones while the Republicans were at eachothers throats and they boasted that it displayed free thinking and individuality.

Do you remember that?

The powers that be "stand" for the same things; materialism, centralized power, exploitation of the gullible, promotion of their families and friends, insulation from the rest of the world. This is what makes them unified despite any other appearances.

I remember a couple years ago the Dems were unified and the right called them spineless drones while the Republicans were at eachothers throats and they boasted that it displayed free thinking and individuality.

Do you remember that?
I remember contention within the right wing, and it ended up losing the elections. Just like we are seeing now with the left-wing. It's really a lose-lose scenario for democrats for 2024.

Forum List

Back