"article 49 of the fourth geneva convention”.- Israels illegal theft of west bank land and sponsoring of thug settlers is illegal

You have a very familiar odor about you. More like a stench. Sock?

That's interesting, Dr. Hajo Meyer talked about smell too (just click that link, its positioned where he says this)

"I talked always about Adolf Begin, Heinrich Sharon, I saw them as real Nazis. Because, I know the Nazis, don't forget, I grew up in Nazi Germany so I can smell these types of people from very far, even if I don't see them. So I see it from the words they use, I know all this."

The pen is mightier than the sword.
Not in reality, only in Shakespeare.
You must spend a lot of time on extremist websites, I'm from Britain and "overrun" is a ridiculous thing to say.
I visit the UK at least twice a year, London is overrun and many other parts are well on their way to the same fate. Have you been paying attention to Leeds?
And the Israeli press.
Bull shit.
Not last night.
Mostly yes, not entirely though.
So why piss them off by drafting them?
Irrelevant.
No I did not state that - show me the post where you read that.
You said: "I agree, they have sealed their own fate, Israel is clearly doomed." which essentially mean that Hamas is winning.
How could you ever demonstrate that Hamas are no longer a threat, what would the proof of that look like?
When the IDF kills all their leaders and destroys their ability to make war.

You said: "I agree, they have sealed their own fate, Israel is clearly doomed." which essentially mean that Hamas is winning.
No, that's called an interpretation of what is written, Israel are doomed, they've bitten off more than they can chew and have turned all neighboring states into enemies that despise them.
When the IDF kills all their leaders and destroys their ability to make war.
And how can we tell when every leader has been killed? but what about Hamas middlemen, those who aren't yet leaders, do you actually think they pose no threat?

Last edited:
No, that's called an interpretation of what is written, Israel are doomed, they've bitten off more than they can chew and have turned all neighboring states in enemies that despise them.
And that's what started the discussion and why I said what I said. Hamas is clearly losing, Israel is clearly winning.
And how can we tell when every leader has been killed? but what about Hamas middlemen, those who aren't yet leaders, do you actually think they pose no threat?
They know who the leaders are, have known for years. before Hamas murdered, raped and tortures innocent Israelis on October7th, the leaders of Hamas made no secret as to who they were.

Your hatred of Jews prevents your mind from functioning properly.

They know who the leaders are, have known for years. before Hamas murdered, raped and tortures innocent Israelis on October7th, the leaders of Hamas made no secret as to who they were.
Who told you "they know who all the leaders are"?
How do you know Hamas haven't installed additional leaders since Oct 7th?
Do you think it is only Hamas "leaders" who pose a threat?
Might some male survivors of the Gaza massacres band together and form a new force?

You actually know jack shit but believe rather a lot.

Time to start handcuffing these entitled arrogant squatters, at least that's what we'd do in a civilized country like Great Britain:

1721415871266.png

In Israel the police actually assist the squatters, in fact even Knesset elected members are squatters themselves, a most uncivilized and rather primitive society.

1721416108012.png

1721415664337.png

Last edited:
Who told you "they know who all the leaders are"?
How do you know Hamas haven't installed additional leaders since Oct 7th?
Do you think it is only Hamas "leaders" who pose a threat?
Might some male survivors of the Gaza massacres band together and form a new force?

You actually know jack shit but believe rather a lot.

Maybe, but that will take time and the leaders they installed will be inexperienced in the most important part of the game, the political arena. No one had to tell me that Israel knew who they were, the whole world knew. they weren't hiding back then.

Your hatred of Jews had limited your ability to think rationally. Be a better person.

Maybe, but that will take time and the leaders they installed will be inexperienced in the most important part of the game, the political arena. No one had to tell me that Israel knew who they were, the whole world knew. they weren't hiding back then.
So really there is no way to prove that Hamas no longer poses any kind of terrorist threat. Which means it's an unattainable goal, which means the collective punishment being meted out in Gaza will never ever stop until every single human being there is dead.

So really there is no way to prove that Hamas no longer poses any kind of terrorist threat. Which means it's an unattainable goal, which means the collective punishment being meted out in Gaza will never ever stop until every single human being there is dead.

Your delusional and illogical rants are getting tiresome. Thank God that your BS only exists in your head. I have given you facts and you choose to believe nonsense. There's nothing more I can do. Dismissed.

Your delusional and illogical rants are getting tiresome. Thank God that your BS only exists in your head. I have given you facts and you choose to believe nonsense. There's nothing more I can do. Dismissed.

I asked you how we can tell when Hamas no longer pose a terrorist threat and you spent the next six or seven posts saying "I don't know" while carefully avoiding use of the words "I don't know".

Last edited:
Ooh, good point, let me add to that to my growing list of Third Reich/Zionism parallels:
The misuse of international law as a tool of antisemitism has made it impossible to end the "occupation", since any actual ending of the "occupation", as demonstrated with the withdrawal from Gaza in 2005, just results in creating new special rules for Israel - "effective control". Since it is impossible to end the "occupation", Israel is left with no choice but to make her own legal claim for sovereignty over the whole of her territory.

The misuse of international law as a tool of antisemitism has made it impossible to end the "occupation", since any actual ending of the "occupation", as demonstrated with the withdrawal from Gaza in 2005, just results in creating new special rules for Israel - "effective control". Since it is impossible to end the "occupation", Israel is left with no choice but to make her own legal claim for sovereignty over the whole of her territory.
Thanks, I'll convert that whining rant into something that people can better understand:

The misuse of international law as a tool of antiaryanism has made it impossible to end the "occupation", since any actual ending of the "occupation", as demonstrated with the withdrawal from Poland in 1919, just results in creating new special rules for Germany - "effective control". Since it is impossible to end the "occupation", Germany is left with no choice but to make her own legal claim for sovereignty over the whole of Europe.

Forum List

Back