The world is watching and waiting !!!

It most certainly DID have the right, and not only that but countries voted so. The Jews were given what was then the Palestine area and in fact much more than the Jews settled for as they were given Jordan too, and the arabs were given their own countries.

Nobody was complaining at the time, so why are all you antisemites complaining now? In fact don't answer that one. We all know why. :lol:

I can find where the right of the Jews to live in the holy land was recognized but I can't find where the land was transferred to them for their exclusive Use.

Nor can you find where 'the Jews' in fact limit the rights of non-Jews within the State of Israel.

I can find where the right of the Jews to live in the holy land was recognized but I can't find where the land was transferred to them for their exclusive Use.

Nor can you find where 'the Jews' in fact limit the rights of non-Jews within the State of Israel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzhD32yqg18]Ben White book launch - 'Palestinians in Israel: Segregation, Discrimination and Democracy' - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back