Why do anti-Trump people continue to make up to view that Republicans are racist, against women or like the Nazis

When Trump was in office....poster Frank alleges:

"There was no segregation, there was no racism."

And it is posts like that that keep me coming back to this OtherWorld.
It's a haven for the nutso crazos.
No disrespect intended.

So, if we are to subscribe to Frank's worldview for 2017 thru 2020....there was no racism.

No kidding?

Jogger Ahmaud Arbery ....or rather, given the circumstances, his family.....would beg to differ.

After all, dying in the road with the shooter who shot you down and kicking you in the head and screaming "n*gger" at your dying self.....was just, well, overexuberant civic love

Frank, in which parallel zombie universe does your poor avatar exist?

You are not a serious poster, a poster with gravitas. In my humble opinion.

When Trump was in office....poster Frank alleges:

And it is posts like that that keep me coming back to this OtherWorld.
It's a haven for the nutso crazos.
No disrespect intended.

So, if we are to subscribe to Frank's worldview for 2017 thru 2020....there was no racism.

No kidding?

Jogger Ahmaud Arbery ....or rather, given the circumstances, his family.....would beg to differ.

After all, dying in the road with the shooter who shot you down and kicking you in the head and screaming "n*gger" at your dying self.....was just, well, overexuberant civic love

Frank, in which parallel zombie universe does your poor avatar exist?

You are not a serious poster, a poster with gravitas. In my humble opinion.
Again no proof^ just making things up

Your point has nothing to do with what was said …there some black racists and white racists citizens in the USA …very rare tho

Specifically show trump or a leading gop member saying blacks are inferior or women should be payed less.

Forum List

Back