Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

Ziv Shopen, 56, a resident of Kibbutz Be'eri, was in Tel Aviv when the terrorist attack began on October 7.Despite the obvious dangers, he decided to drive to the kibbutz in order to save residents and civilians who were in the area.He helped the wounded, saved lives, and helped the security forces to understand where the terrorists were located, but was murdered after few hours."

This is my house, this is what I was born for" he said in a message he sent to his sister on his way to Be'eri. "They kill my friends' children, burn my house, Kibbutz Be'eri is my house."

May the memory of Ziv Shopen be a blessing

Correct. Nothing has changed since 1920. Hitler abused them. He took their citizenship, property, human rights and their lives.
You are going on ignore. Because as demented a brain like yours is, it has no place in a discussion thread. You do not discuss, you SPIT venom against Jews. ALL JEWS. ALL DAY. ALL NIGHT.

An Antisemitic, Jew hating, Judeophobic, Islamist ignoramus.

Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah gambled on destroying Israel. They are being destroyed. What are you getting out of it? You think Palestinians are winning? They are losing even more than what they had BECAUSE of learned hatred for Jews, like the one you have had all of your life.

Check your disgusting Christian and Islamist upbringing.

They stole your brain. There is no return for you.

You will spend the rest of your life with a hateful soul. That is all you choose to know. Yes, those are choices.

Millions of Muslims, Christians, Arabs, Palestinians DISAGREE with you, because THEY KNOW. YOU DO NOT and you do not care.

YOU and too many others are the reasons wars against Israel AND JEWS continue to happen.

Make peace, not war.

You make war, not peace.

If I read another empty, vomiting post of yours I......am going to vomit.

You are going now, where you belong. The hateful forgotten ones.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back