Harris has made her choice to cozy up to Muslims and gives a F-U to Jews

LOL!! You can always tell the moron absolutely rotten with hatred. "JEW!!" is the worst insult they can think of.
yeah-right-right.gif

The presumptive Democrat nominee for U.S. president will boycott Netanyahu’s speech to Congress. Clearly, she is afraid she will lose the votes of antisemitic Muslims and pro-Palestinian Jew-haters if she is seen giving due respect to the leader of America’s ally. And yet, half of all liberal Jews will let their liberalism trump their Judaism.

fat-boohoo.gif

I don't hate them. I don't like Jewish Nationalism or Nazism. Bibi Netanyahu is trying to get the US to declare war on Iran. Do you want to die for Israel? It's Iraq all over again. Read Clean Break Strategy.
Unless I'm mistaken, you have not condemned Hamas and their stated goal of a worldwide Jewish genocide. You know, what the Nazis wanted.

Yes, it is, turd-fer-brain.

I don't agree with them.

Total rubish. It wasn't theirs until the 1940s.

Uh, you don't know very much. Yours is the lie that gullible buffoons looking to justify their irrational hatred bitterly cling to. You are a hateful anti-Semitic, particularly against Arabs/Moslems. It is that racist hatred that has caused so much death and destruction in the Middle East. In other words, it's your fault.
My goodness, you sure are easily manipulated, aren't you? You'll believe any old bullshit that lets you justify your hatred of Jews.

From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. You Jews can move to Antarctica, and go live with the penguins. However, I have to alert you to the fact that the penguins will also resist you, once you try to colonize their continent. Even they won't like you.

View attachment 984953

They're not going to allow you to do to them, what you do to the chickens.

View attachment 984966

When are you going to enlist in Hamas to live your fantasy of killing Jews?

Unless I'm mistaken, you have not condemned Hamas and their stated goal of a worldwide Jewish genocide. You know, what the Nazis wanted.
One of the top HAMAS leaders said they would keep repeating October 7th until every last Jew is murdered.

When are you going to enlist in Hamas to live your fantasy of killing Jews?
He might already be one of them. HAMAS has an active and large army of antisemites, and they are funded by Iran - whom Obama and Biden happily enriched.

Iran was broke under Trump, as they needed to be.

He might. But I kinda think he'd wet his pants if he had to pick up an AK -- or one of the M-16s Biden gave to Iran.
True that. He’s probably a failure, and works at Walmart - and resentful of a more successful, capable people. That’s what’s behind most of the Jew-hate.

There's a lady down the street who works at Walmart and raises two kids on her own. She puts in a lot of hours. Seems to work pretty hard. She might even have been promoted to assistant manager. Her kids don't look like they're starving. They're not out running the streets. Her house is kept up. And she walks with her head up.

What makes her any less of a successful ''people'' than ''a people'' who would look down on her?

What's behind the hate of an American working class single mom making ends meet and supporting her kids by working at Wally World?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back