Harris has made her choice to cozy up to Muslims and gives a F-U to Jews

No, it isn't, you moron. Zionism is the believe that Jews, just like every other ethnicity, deserve a homeland of their own. Nothing to do with their host nations. And the Jewish homeland has been theirs for thousands of years. Anything that says different is a lie.

A lie that gullible buffoons looking to justify their irrational hatred bitterly cling to.

Every ethnicity except Palestinians? Most Palestinians are descended from Jewish farmers who didn't leave in the first century. Their culture is a mix of Crusaders, Christians, Syrians, Lebanese, Egyptians, Ottoman Turks.... pretty remarkable really.

They only hate people who have abused them for nearly 100 years.

Yup…..Kammy was the most far-left radical in the Senate, and the only reason she was selected as VP - and now in the running for president - is due to her Female Blackness.

For a Phi Beta Kappa you are the dumbest person I've ever encountered. You were in here whining about the evil of anti-semitism and how unfair it was that yoStou have to put up with those lies about Jews, and here you are, you racist piece of shit, doing the exact thing YOU claim is wrong.

How is an elected representative from the largest state in the Union - who's been elected 3 times in her state - twice in state wide elections, a DEI hire??

How to tell us just how stupid you truly are, without saying the words.

Every ethnicity except Palestinians? Most Palestinians are descended from Jewish farmers who didn't leave in the first century. Their culture is a mix of Crusaders, Christians, Syrians, Lebanese, Egyptians, Ottoman Turks.... pretty remarkable really.

They only hate people who have abused them for nearly 100 years.
Palestinians have been offered their own homeland.

They decided they'd rather kill Jews.

There will be peace the minute Palestinians decide there should be. Not a second before.

Yes, deliberating torturing in the most savage, barbaric way possible is just so brave - especially when they intentionally saw off baby hreads and shoot guns up the vaginas of girls. You’re disgusting, a hypocrite, and a Jew-hater.

The Muslim monsters are the ones who started this, but due to your Jew-hatred, you skip right over this.

1200 Jews were murdered.

40,000 Palestinians, mostly women and children, are now dead. The rest are starving. Tell us how killing 40,000 mostly women and children, make the Jews not just as bad, if not worse, than Hamas.

"The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which." - George Orwell

For a Phi Beta Kappa you are the dumbest person I've ever encountered. You were in here whining about the evil of anti-semitism and how unfair it was that yoStou have to put up with those lies about Jews, and here you are, you racist piece of shit, doing the exact thing YOU claim is wrong.

How is an elected representative from the largest state in the Union - who's been elected 3 times in her state - twice in state wide elections, a DEI hire??

How to tell us just how stupid you truly are, without saying the words.
She was elected in far-left radical California, where the Left prioritizes female blackness above merit. An average black female will easily win over a more qualified white, or even a black male.

There is nothing racist about saying that she got to where she was due to her female blackness. Even Biden said that the main criteria for his VP was female blackness, and now look where we are: a complete airhead. Totally incompetent.

And calling people who point out her incompetence “racist” is a tired old trope that won’t work anymore.

She was elected in far-left radical California, where the Left prioritizes female blackness above merit. An average black female will easily win over a more qualified white, or even a black male.

There is nothing racist about saying that she got to where she was due to her female blackness. Even Biden said that the main criteria for his VP was female blackness, and now look where we are: a complete airhead. Totally incompetent.

And calling people who point out her incompetence “racist” is a tired old trope that won’t work anymore.

She was a district attorney, then Attorney General and then a Senator. She's highly competent and well educated. She's going to bury Trump. He lost in 2020 because of what he is... and he'll lose again.

Yay you. Jews never harmed you. You have no rational reason to hate them.

And yet...you do.

Weird.

I don't hate them. I don't like Jewish Nationalism or Nazism. Bibi Netanyahu is trying to get the US to declare war on Iran. Do you want to die for Israel? It's Iraq all over again. Read Clean Break Strategy.

1200 Jews were murdered.

40,000 Palestinians, mostly women and children, are now dead. The rest are starving. Tell us how killing 40,000 mostly women and children, make the Jews not just as bad, if not worse, than Hamas.

"The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which." - George Orwell
No moral equivalence. Stop playing the numbers game. You antisemitic libtards need to shut up.

(oh, I see you removed the antisemitic slogan from your signature.)

No moral equivalence. Stop playing the numbers game. You antisemitic libtards need to shut up.

(oh, I see you removed the antisemitic slogan from your signature.)

I’ve never had any sort of slogan in my signature line anti-semetic or otherwise, but nice try you lying piece of shit.

As for Harris hating Jews, her husband is Jewish.

You really need to get your facts straight Miss Phi Beta Kappa. Ignorant, ill informed and racist is no way to go through life.

I'm still not convinced that ALL Jews should be barred from government but ALL Zionists and Zionist supporters should MOST CERTAINLY be barred from serving ANY government position in any nation. Zionism itself is an admission of their wish to destroy the host nation in which they reside.
No, it isn't, you moron.
Yes, it is, turd-fer-brain.
Zionism is the believe that Jews, just like every other ethnicity, deserve a homeland of their own.
I don't agree with them.
And the Jewish homeland has been theirs for thousands of years.
Total rubish. It wasn't theirs until the 1940s.
Anything that says different is a lie.
Uh, you don't know very much. Yours is the lie that gullible buffoons looking to justify their irrational hatred bitterly cling to. You are a hateful anti-Semitic, particularly against Arabs/Moslems. It is that racist hatred that has caused so much death and destruction in the Middle East. In other words, it's your fault.

Palestinians have been offered their own homeland.

They decided they'd rather kill Jews.

There will be peace the minute Palestinians decide there should be. Not a second before.
From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. You Jews can move to Antarctica, and go live with the penguins. However, I have to alert you to the fact that the penguins will also resist you, once you try to colonize their continent. Even they won't like you.

Copy of CHRISTIAN KINGDOM.png

They're not going to allow you to do to them, what you do to the chickens.

1 CHICKEN.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back