Anyone going to watch the Olympics this year?

Hey, PKnopp - I have a joke you’ll appreciate. A black kid whistled at a white woman, so a bunch of rednecks lynched the poor lad.

isn’t that FUNNY?!

Most outstanding Opening Ceremonies in history
Spectacular
I was out for a beer, and the TV above the bar had the opening ceremonies on. During about an hour all they showed was that stupid mechanical horse on the river.

As much as Milton Berle in drag while the entire family sat around laughing.
One was a parody, the other was not.
Flip Wilson grew his career by making a "drag" character, that was a parody of old black women.
It was all about being funny by exageration.

They didn't get their rocks off by putting on "woman face" and if you don't like it - you are a hater.

One was a parody, the other was not.
Flip Wilson grew his career by making a "drag" character, that was a parody of old black women.
It was all about being funny by exageration.

They didn't get their rocks off by putting on "woman face" and if you don't like it - you are a hater.

Nobody forces you to like it. I'm not a fan of the lady that sang but it's not going to stop me from watching the Olympics.

Nobody forces you to like it. I'm not a fan of the lady that sang but it's not going to stop me from watching the Olympics.
No one said anything about forcing anyone to like anything.
Only, if you don't - you are a hater and bigot.

You make this easy.

No one said anything about forcing anyone to like anything.
Only, if you don't - you are a hater and bigot.

You make this easy.

Am I a hater of the lady who sang?

I'm not even sure what you all are condemning. I recall a bit of a fashion show thing and I've always thought them a bit silly and can't understand people taking people walking around in clothes no one will ever wear as serious but whatever. Does that make me a hater?

Am I a hater of the lady who sang?

I'm not even sure what you all are condemning. I recall a bit of a fashion show thing and I've always thought them a bit silly and can't understand people taking people walking around in clothes no one will ever wear as serious but whatever. Does that make me a hater?
Again, you make this easy.
I never referred to anyone being a hater. Not once.
You tried to equate an actor doing a parody act of women as the same thing as actual drag queens.
Not me.
And, again, you try and deflect to something different and then proceed to admonish me for what you made up.

You should just give up.

Again, you make this easy.
I never referred to anyone being a hater. Not once.
You tried to equate an actor doing a parody act of women as the same thing as actual drag queens.
Not me.
And, again, you try and deflect to something different and then proceed to admonish me for what you made up.

You should just give up.

You said people make you a hater for simply not liking things. I noted some things I didn't like and asked if that made me a hater?

You said people make you a hater for simply not liking things. I noted some things I didn't like and asked if that made me a hater?
Just like yesterday, I said are you purposefully being this simpleton?
I don't think you are this dumb, so not sure why you are being this dumb.
I can't represent what other people do. Particularly the left borg.
You tried to equate two things that are not related. I beg to differ.
And you are still trying to put words in my mouth while not answering your original error.

Forum List

Back