Paris Olympics Opening Ceremony Recreates ‘Last Supper’ with Drag Queens & Trans Performers

Nobody is losing their shit except the Left.

That's pretty obvious.

I'm looking forward to your deriding cries of "RACISM! AND MISOGYNY!" when the only candidate even worse than Biden loses this November. :)

your denial just makes it even sweeter.

This was a very deliberate insult to one of the major religions of the Earth. If the depiction had been of some sacred moment in Muslim theology, there would be outrage, and all - one hundred percent - of the people ridiculing those who object to the mocking of the Last Supper, would be expressing outrage at "bullying" and disparaging the religion of Islam. Or at the very least they would be attacking those who attacked Islam.

No, I won't be watching a single event. I feel bad for the athletes, the overwhelming majority of whom came to Paris to compete in their beloved sport, not to be part of a display of anti-religious wokeism.

Be sure to let us know when Jesus with a machine gun opens the Paris Olympics.
For the record, I watched part of the opening ceremony last night and switched it off. I wasn't offended. It had its moments then just became too stupid to watch.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

This so much damn fun. You people are losing your shit over this and it just makes me appreciate it that much more. I had found it all sort of boring, but now I am seeing it in a whole new light.
Really? You find it fun to mock the religion of others? That's rather fucked up.

I'll be truthful right off the bat:

I'm not Christian.

I'm a conflicted agnostic.

But who cares about my own spiritual beliefs or lack thereof?

This is universally repugnant whether you're a secular libertarian populist (moi'), or a fundamentalist evangelical Christian.

Because it is a direct affront to all of Western civilization.

It besmirches some of the very best of what we've had to offer since the rise of Ancient Greece.

Sure, it may have been funny in a stoner movie - or at least not offensive if cast as a throw out sketch in some college play/performance.

But this was literally the opening of the Paris Olympics, circa 2024.

And why in the where of fuck is Dionysus suddenly a blue Will Ferrell with a ginger beard???

And why do they always have to go full PEDO?

Yeah, it's soooooo cutting edge.

Real serious stuff.

This is all the cultural Left has to offer.

Not greatness.

But worthless self-parody insecurely disguised as intellectual cultural commentary.

They are failed people, and they need us to submit to indulge their fee fees.

Good stuff. Really separates normal people from the self styled victim class.

It mocks Christians. Huge FUCK YOU to our faces.
crying-tissue.gif

This was a very deliberate insult to one of the major religions of the Earth. If the depiction had been of some sacred moment in Muslim theology, there would be outrage, and all - one hundred percent - of the people ridiculing those who object to the mocking of the Last Supper, would be expressing outrage at "bullying" and disparaging the religion of Islam. Or at the very least they would be attacking those who attacked Islam.

No, I won't be watching a single event. I feel bad for the athletes, the overwhelming majority of whom came to Paris to compete in their beloved sport, not to be part of a display of anti-religious wokeism.

crying-tissue.gif

Honestly, the best part of the opening ceremonies last night was the buildings and architecture of Paris. They should have left it at that.

Honestly, the best part of the opening ceremonies last night was the buildings and architecture of Paris. They should have left it at that.

yeah, it was odd that is for sure.

the worst part was Manning and Clarkson...

Wow. Can you slice that "logic" any thinner. Your intolerance is disturbing.

But you angst is so much fun.

Now I understand why Trump loved the "tears of the Libs" so much!

Who knew it could be so entertaining

QED

I didn't think you were such an asshole. I was clearly wrong

Bless your heart

Indeed you were.

You should work on being less of a snowflake.

Besides, not that you have probably read it, but the Bible tells you to rejoice when you are being persecuted

Forum List

Back