Paris Olympics Opening Ceremony Recreates ‘Last Supper’ with Drag Queens & Trans Performers

But they weren’t making fun of Islam. Because they knew they’d get blown up if they did. And Islam is not part of western cultural heritage and foundation.
This is about undermining the west, even if these dupes don’t realize it.
A lot of radical atheists make fun of all religions. And also get this as most of us know take a country like Saudi Arabia where a lot of Christians work and make a lot of money. They would never put up with radical left-wing propaganda there. There’s a lot of Arabs in the world who are Christian Muslim or Jewish and who reject radical left-wing politics.

I’m Catholic, not super religious I believe in common sense. Respecting people of different religions or skin colors as long as they respect the golden rule which most of them do. Singapore is a great example where multiculturalism is thriving. They don’t put up with left-wing insanity there and they have a very large Muslim, Buddhist and Christian population.

The idea that Islam is out to get us can never make sense because like with all religions, the followers of religions are not all the same.

Some portion of American Muslims have been radicalized. The interesting thing there is that they are the sort of nation of Islam people and I guarantee you that most Muslims in the Middle East and Africa would not agree with their point of view.

But they weren’t making fun of Islam. Because they knew they’d get blown up if they did. And Islam is not part of western cultural heritage and foundation.
This is about undermining the west, even if these dupes don’t realize it.
The issue at hand is that even the Republicans in the west have done not enough to stop the all out attacks on Christian and traditional values. So who are we to criticize Muslim majority countries. When the Muslim majority countries are standing up for traditional values. Look at all the filth we have in the Christian majority west Europe and USA. Men getting naked in front of children. That doesn’t exist in Lebanon, which is half Christian have Muslim think about that.

A lot of radical atheists make fun of all religions. And also get this as most of us know take a country like Saudi Arabia where a lot of Christians work and make a lot of money. They would never put up with radical left-wing propaganda there. There’s a lot of Arabs in the world who are Christian Muslim or Jewish and who reject radical left-wing politics.

I’m Catholic, not super religious I believe in common sense. Respecting people of different religions or skin colors as long as they respect the golden rule which most of them do. Singapore is a great example where multiculturalism is thriving. They don’t put up with left-wing insanity there and they have a very large Muslim, Buddhist and Christian population.

The idea that Islam is out to get us can never make sense because like with all religions, the followers of religions are not all the same.

Some portion of American Muslims have been radicalized. The interesting thing there is that they are the sort of nation of Islam people and I guarantee you that most Muslims in the Middle East and Africa would not agree with their point of view.
Islam is way more proportionately anti-west than any other religion. That’s obvious. But that doesn’t address my post.
This Olympics display is specifically designed to undermine western culture and that is specifically founded in judeo/christian philosophy.

Islam is way more proportionately anti-west than any other religion. That’s obvious. But that doesn’t address my post.
This Olympics display is specifically designed to undermine western culture and that is specifically founded in judeo/christian philosophy.
Hahaha, the paranoid delusions are flowing... the white wing crybabies want SO BADLY to be victims...

The issue at hand is that even the Republicans in the west have done not enough to stop the all out attacks on Christian and traditional values. So who are we to criticize Muslim majority countries. When the Muslim majority countries are standing up for traditional values. Look at all the filth we have in the Christian majority west Europe and USA. Men getting naked in front of children. That doesn’t exist in Lebanon, which is half Christian have Muslim think about that.
Lebanon is not a bastion of western culture, therefore not a target.

This.

Any right wing populist worth their salt will tell you that it's all about western chauvinism.

And that's a good thing.

Just ask Gavin McInnes.

I'll be truthful right off the bat:

I'm not Christian.

I'm a conflicted agnostic.

But who cares about my own spiritual beliefs or lack thereof?

This is universally repugnant whether you're a secular libertarian populist (moi'), or a fundamentalist evangelical Christian.

Because it is a direct affront to all of Western civilization.

It besmirches some of the very best of what we've had to offer since the rise of Ancient Greece.

Sure, it may have been funny in a stoner movie - or at least not offensive if cast as a throw out sketch in some college play/performance.

But this was literally the opening of the Paris Olympics, circa 2024.

And why in the where of fuck is Dionysus suddenly a blue Will Ferrell with a ginger beard???

And why do they always have to go full PEDO?

Yeah, it's soooooo cutting edge.

Real serious stuff.

This is all the cultural Left has to offer.

Not greatness.

But worthless self-parody insecurely disguised as intellectual cultural commentary.

They are failed people, and they need us to submit to indulge their fee fees.

I did not know this so thanks for informing the forum.

I happen to be Christian but when it comes to things like the Olympics, clearly they are not. America is dancing down this so called rose petaled road to destruction. Some of us must be active to stop it. I join all who work to stop it. Who joins me and the others to end this madness?

I did not know this so thanks for informing the forum.

I happen to be Christian but when it comes to things like the Olympics, clearly they are not. America is dancing down this so called rose petaled road to destruction. Some of us must be active to stop it. I join all who work to stop it. Who joins me and the others to end this madness?
That depends.
What are you going to do?

I knew you morons would flip the fuck out over nothing.

It was a artistic interpretation of the fashion industry centered in France. They opened with the iconic painting and it melted quickly away into a fashion runway show. Just like the movie MASH did. You guys need your head examined... is there anything that doesnt melt your snowflake asses?

View attachment 985041
I prefer the Battlestar Galactica version:

Battlestar_Last_Supper.jpg

I've been telling you all and reminding myself. Be prepared. It's coming. These demonic muppets of satan are merely that. The tribulations are upon us. Be on the right side.

They keep proving God is true. That the Bible is true. Let's not doubt it.

Screenshot_20240727_132330_TikTok.jpg

I haven’t turned on one second of the Olympics so far.

I’m just hoping that, somehow, the French government and the gendarmes are able to foil any and all anticipated efforts at terrorism.

Lebanon is not a bastion of western culture, therefore not a target.
Beirut used to be called a Paris of the Middle East. That was before the Lebanese Civil War about 50 years ago before France went to the radical left.

The country is half Christian half Muslim. The point is the Lebanese Christians and Muslims would oppose the radical left. This conversation has gone too far off of the thread subject and that’s enough for me.

I've been telling you all and reminding myself. Be prepared. It's coming. These demonic muppets of satan are merely that. The tribulations are upon us. Be on the right side.

They keep proving God is true. That the Bible is true. Let's not doubt it.

View attachment 985204
The main takeaway from the drag queen last supper is to admit that Islam with it's stoning, beheading and throwing gays off rooftops may actually have a point.

Forum List

Back