Trump says if he wins, this will be last election.

Just so I understand all the people who think Trump wants to be a dictator. His plan was this:

Get elected. Check
Have both houses of Congress for the first 2 years Check
lose the midterm election so both Houses of Congress were the opposing party Check
Let a pandemic ravage the country and when all the people on the opposing side of the aisle are begging me to be more authoritarian, refuse Check
Allow elections to proceed so that there's a chance I'll lose Check
Lose the election then run an "insurrection" which had no possible path to keep me in power even it were wildly successful. Check
Run for reelection and if I get voted in THEN. THEN become a dictator.

That's the plan?

BTW lets say for discussion Trump wins this next election. Wins by the largest margin of victory in history. Every person in the country votes for him, he wins 200 million to zero. He's so convincing over the next 3 months even Harris votes for him. Wins every electoral college vote, every Republican who's up for election/reelection also wins because he has such strong coat tails. It literally couldn't be a better outcome from the Trump campaign's perspective.

What's path or mechanism in which he becomes a dictator. How? Just says it?

Don't you believe Trump's tweets and videos?

Yes, and I am intelligent enough to understand what is meant. He doesn't always express his thoughts fully. It isn't polished. He isn't really a politician. The MSM intentionally deciphers his quotes in the most negative way possible and the lesser informed and lazy people eat it up, thus why we have TDS in the first place. Some still believe Trump called white nationalists "good people" in Charlottesville. Some people still believe Trump said they should inject bleach.

Yes, and I am intelligent enough to understand what is meant. He doesn't always express his thoughts fully. It isn't polished. He isn't really a politician. The MSM intentionally deciphers his quotes in the most negative way possible and the lesser informed and lazy people eat it up, thus why we have TDS in the first place. Some still believe Trump called white nationalists "good people" in Charlottesville. Some people still believe Trump said they should inject bleach.

So again, a member of the cult has to tell us waht their cult leader really meant to say since he is too fucking stupid to use the right words.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
So again, a member of the cult has to tell us waht their cult leader really meant to say since he is too fucking stupid to use the right words.

Or maybe you are just too stupid to see it. You and every average 18-year old, pierced, tattooed "genius" suffering from TDS.

That means just so much coming from a MAGA cult member.

I know it makes it easier for you to cast me as something you think is terrible. Sorry to inform you that I'm not a Republican, not a fan of Trump, and certainly not in a cult MAGA or otherwise. Tough for you to figure that out from your Blue MAGA compound I know.

Harpy Eagle

Laugh all you want but you are Blue MAGA and cant articulate how Trump would become a dictator even given the most "favorable" conditions. Because we both know that's not actually possible.

Harpy Eagle

Laugh all you want but you are Blue MAGA and cant articulate how Trump would become a dictator even given the most "favorable" conditions. Because we both know that's not actually possible.

We have a SCTOUS that just gave the POTUS basically total immunity. Who knows how else they will rule.

Besides, that he cannot do it does not remove that he wants to. That alone should be enough.

Trump told Turning Point Action, a Christian group, that if they vote for him this time, that in four years he will have it fixed so there wouldn't be any more reason to vote. He has already said he would be a dictator on day one and made references to being president for life, so with project 2025 and his newly gifted ability to be immune for anything he might do, I don't see how we can do anything but take him at his word. If, on the other hand, he was just off on another indecipherable rant, he's not mentally stable enough to be elected anyway. I believe he intends to do exactly what he says.

Whatever Trump meant, the country can’t afford four years of Trump corruption, incompetence, and criminality – we already had four years of that when Trump as last in power.

We have a SCTOUS that just gave the POTUS basically total immunity. Who knows how else they will rule.

Besides, that he cannot do it does not remove that he wants to. That alone should be enough.
So, articulate it then big dog. How's it work? You are Wish casting the want, but even if he did if he cant it's not a "threat to democracy". You have swallowed the blue maga cock and the kool aid it's dumping down your throat must feel and taste amazing. That you cant see that you are no different than the people who blindly follow Trump is sad.

Forum List

Back