Trump says if he wins, this will be last election.

Trump is obviously senile. It amazes me there are adults who will actually vote for that idiot.

Last edited:
If you watch several minutes before that, and several minutes afterward - instead of carefully constructed clips by the borg - then you would know he was talking about how they wouldn't need to vote out all of the problems we have because he will fix them all. He was talking about how bad everything is now, and how critically important it is to vote right now. But after he gets in office, and fixes all of Bidens hell-hole policies - they won't need to.
It is an odd way of making a point, this is typical "Trump speak".
But - as usual - the borg is going to make it about something else - and the borg members will obediently, and mindlessly fall into line.
Correct.

Its the same with the bloodbath quote.

You can not like Trump (I dont particularly like him) think his policies are bad (some are) all that makes sense. In fact if his policies are so terrible there would be no reason to do dumb shit like this.

It's trump's actual words.

Trump is so delusional that he thinks he's the center of the universe. Now he's locked down Mara Lago. ..or the secret service has. It's impossible to secure. Palm Beach residents are suing for the closed roads.

Except that they werent. It's not what was said or what was meant. Only a partisan hack or moron would think it was.

Yes, they were his words...

"Christians, get out and vote, just this time. "You won't have to do it anymore. Four more years, you know what, it will be fixed, it will be fine, you won't have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians."

But please go ahead and tell us what he really meant...this should be fun.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
He had your vote from day one because you're so full of hatred towards women and non-whites that you would never vote for either.

I assume you are speaking directly to this poster and not claiming that everyone that votes for Trump has a hatred of women or non-whites. That would be completely false.

This is Fox news... but it is his speech in entirety.
About the only place you can find it that hasn't been hacked away.

He clearly meant this is the most important election to vote in. After that "you don't have to vote" means we'll have the nation fixed.

But these people have a brain disease so

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Trump is obviously senile. It amazes me there are adults who will actually vote for that idiot.

I can't stand Trump. But to call him senile is retarded. He's not senile. He's just a politician with a better line of BS than the others.

He clearly meant this is the most important election to vote in. After that "you don't have to vote" means we'll have the nation fixed.

But these people have a brain disease so

Yep, once again a Trump cult member has to tell us what their cult leader really meant since he was too fucking stupid to use the right words .

Well, the other reasonable interpretation would be something like, "I don't give two shits about whether you vote for Repubicans in the future, but I need to stay out of jail, so just vote this one time".

Either would be typical Trump.

Or maybe you should listen and hear the quote in it's full context. Very few would vote for him if he came out and said that he was going to end all future elections. Those of us with common sense understand that not only is that not possible, but that is not at all what he meant. Democrats and left-leaning "Independents" to have much common sense, so such interpretation is to be expected.

"Christians, get out and vote, just this time. "You won't have to do it anymore. Four more years, you know what, it will be fixed, it will be fine, you won't have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians."

That is called selected quoting. I know lefties are quite used to it, but quotes must be taken within context. Remember there were good people on both sides comments Trump made? Low-brow, low-IQ folks still believe that nonsense because they didn't read the quote in context. It is sad and scary that we have so many uninformed, easily fooled people in this country that will believe anything they are told by the MSM.

That is called selected quoting. I know lefties are quite used to it, but quotes must be taken within context. Remember there were good people on both sides comments Trump made? Low-brow, low-IQ folks still believe that nonsense because they didn't read the quote in context. It is sad and scary that we have so many uninformed, easily fooled people in this country that will believe anything they are told by the MSM.

Watch the video, all the words are there.

Why does he think none of you will need to ever vote again?

You are just talking about of your ass. Trump is old. How will will be named. Are you left wingers claiming Vance will take over with no election?

Will you cheat again?

Trump will lose again and claim the election was stolen. Count on it.

Are you really so ideologically captured that you can't figure it out? Really? Are you just being intentionally stupid to shore up your online persona? If that's the case I'm out because it's boring. He's obviously talking about him fixing all the problems and then they won't have to worry about voting once his term is up. It's painfully obvious that's what he's saying. Do you really believe that his secret plan is to become a dictator, and so he's filming videos saying that knowing they will end up on the internet so as to keep it a secret?

Don't you believe Trump's tweets and videos?

Are you really so ideologically captured that you can't figure it out? Really? Are you just being intentionally stupid to shore up your online persona? If that's the case I'm out because it's boring. He's obviously talking about him fixing all the problems and then they won't have to worry about voting once his term is up. It's painfully obvious that's what he's saying. Do you really believe that his secret plan is to become a dictator, and so he's filming videos saying that knowing they will end up on the internet so as to keep it a secret?

I do not think it is a secret plan, most of you would love it if that could happen and we never needed another election where a Dem might be able to win.

All Trump has ever done is 90 minute rambling and rallies. He designated COVID, Middle East peace and prison reform to Jared Kushner.

Forum List

Back