Zone1 No Christian can vote for Kamala

There is no such thing as an "unborn baby" you ignorant asshole. A baby is a living BREATHING human being. It's not a "baby" until it's been born.

1/3 of ALL pregnancies end in miscarriage. The fetus dies before it can be born. GOD is "butchering" these little zygotes at a far higher clip than Democrats.

Such people don't "think" at all. They've been brainwashed for generations by the leaders to believe that Democrats are demons and communists, none of which is true, but if Republicans told them the truth, they would never vote Republican.
You are so ignorant of SCIENCE.

Take your ignorant and misanthropic BS somewhere else.

You are not educated enough for me to discuss anything with.. You are someone who sees something with your own eyes (the humanity of a child) and ignores it for political reasons. Ignore is sounding great

It did seem that way, yes.

No. You say always what you like to hear - that's all.

Why the name calling? Am I striking a nerve? If you find my questions uncomfortable I submit that the problem resides in you and not my questions.

I hate it to speak with you, because it is totally senseless to do so. How often do you like to hear this from me?

No. You saa alwas whjat yo7um,olieiotnb hear - that's all.
You made a comment about him placing his self interest above all else.
I made a comment that that's pretty much what most people do.
You said, no.

So that's how I arrived at my question of so he's all evil. keeping in mind that I started this exchange by saying no one is all good or all evil.

I hate it to speak with you, because it is totally senseless to do so. How often do you like to hear this from me?
It's only senseless to you because I am asking challenging questions which makes you uncomfortable because you really don't want to speak out loud what you really believe.

Personally I think you are driven by political agendas. Render to Caesar.

You made a comment about him placing his self interest above all else.
I made a comment that that's pretty much what most people do.
You said, no.

So that's how I arrived at my question of so he's all evil. keeping in mind that I started this exchange by saying no one is all good or all evil.

Weirdo, let it be to speak with me. You waste too much time with nonsense. Du weißt nicht was ich im Dir Verborgenen denke - ahm; sorry: You don't know what I'm thinking in secret. Not even this translation is really correct. If you really like to know what I say: Read what I say. And if you do not understand something then ask. But do not tell me what I think. That's absurde.

Last edited:
You are so ignorant of SCIENCE.

Take your ignorant and misanthropic BS somewhere else.

You are not educated enough for me to discuss anything with.. You are someone who sees something with your own eyes (the humanity of a child) and ignores it for political reasons. Ignore is sounding great
in what way did the DRAGON LADY exhibit ignorance of
science?

A year or two ago - maybe five - a coin fell out of my wallet and onto the floor. It landed and stood there very stable on the edge.
That's as unlikely as the universe accidentally popping into existence - defying the principle of paired particle production - being inexplicably hard wired to produce intelligence.

That's as unlikely as the universe accidentally popping into existence - defying the principle of paired particle production - being inexplicably hard wired to produce intelligence.
Eh? ... What a stupid sentence ... Do you have any light idea what you try to say with such a bullshit? ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back