Trump says if he wins, this will be last election.

It's trump's actual words.
One of the most fascinating parts of this disaster is wondering whether they really understand what they're asking for.

What they're asking for, what they may get, is a right wing, strongman-based authoritarian pseudo-theocracy.

So how many of them really want that, and how many just care about pwning da libz?

There's just no way to know.

Trump told Turning Point Action, a Christian group, that if they vote for him this time, that in four years he will have it fixed so there wouldn't be any more reason to vote. He has already said he would be a dictator on day one and made references to being president for life, so with project 2025 and his newly gifted ability to be immune for anything he might do, I don't see how we can do anything but take him at his word. If, on the other hand, he was just off on another indecipherable rant, he's not mentally stable enough to be elected anyway. I believe he intends to do exactly what he says.

Tweet, tweet, tweet.

Trump told Turning Point Action, a Christian group, that if they vote for him this time, that in four years he will have it fixed so there wouldn't be any more reason to vote. He has already said he would be a dictator on day one and made references to being president for life, so with project 2025 and his newly gifted ability to be immune for anything he might do, I don't see how we can do anything but take him at his word. If, on the other hand, he was just off on another indecipherable rant, he's not mentally stable enough to be elected anyway. I believe he intends to do exactly what he says.

certified.jpg

One of the most fascinating parts of this disaster is wondering whether they really understand what they're asking for.

What they're asking for, what they may get, is a right wing, strongman-based authoritarian pseudo-theocracy.

So how many of them really want that, and how many just care about pwning da libz?

There's just no way to know.

Next we will get a few of them telling us what he really meant and that we should not go by the words he used.

If the Dems are smart this little clip will be in every political Ad from now till the election

I did not realise you were a paid - up member of the Gullibles Club .
It is the Scottish bit of him that you are seeing — part of British humour that Americans fail to see or understand

Do not worry . He is firmly under our control .

As opposed to how the democrats have it fixed now?

Forum List

Back