Trump won’t be Hitler, but he needs to be Michael Corleone

Unfortunately, despite yesterday's events (which shouldn't happen in this country), Trump remains the only real threat to our democracy (Republic).
He might distance himself from the Heritage Foundation's new wet dream...but he won't stop any of it from being implemented.

And, we as a nation, frown upon people who wannabe a dictator....or a mob boss enforcer.

You can bet, if he were to win and set up a military tribunal to start trying regular citizens...then you will see an uprising..and not the one you're hoping for either. :)
Right back at the type of rhetoric that fanned the flames of people wanting to murder Trump I see lol

Sure, dems had nothing to do with their leading political rival's attempted murder at a campaign event....

hahahah

Real Republicans HATE Trump more than Democrats do. Trump hasn't won an election since 2016, and he's unlikely to win this one either, because he offers the people nothing but hate and violence.

You continue to believe Trump and his lies. There is absolutely no hope for you or your country.

Real Republicans HATE Trump more than Democrats do. Trump hasn't won an election since 2016, and he's unlikely to win this one either, because he offers the people nothing but hate and violence.

You continue to believe Trump and his lies. There is absolutely no hope for you or your country.
He's only been in one election since 2016, so he's .500...not bad.

He's polling ahead of Xiden, bigly, Xiden knows it too...hence why he ordered his brownshirts to put Trump in the bullseye, and why one of his dembot base tried to do just that on July 13th.

Remember that date, July 13th, the day that the American people got behind Trump, and will put an end to your cult in November.

I’ve been calling for a “Corleone Baptism” Event since 2016 because it’s the best way to protect the Republic and civil society WITHOUT blood in the streets
"I just want to kill thousands of liberals, not millions! That makes me peaceful!"

There's a special pit in Hell being prepared for violent psycho shit humans like Frank.

Take your meds, Biden Loon
You really want to see some brownshirts kill me, don't you? You're stroking yourself as you think about it. Don't deny it.

Dear lord, no. Biden is ahead. And on top of that, Democrats have been massively outperforming the polls in every election.

You need better propaganda feeds. Beijing leaves stuff out, and you end up looking stupid.

negative

but worse yet, after the left's failed assassination attempt on Trump: 'Trump's voters are energized, Biden's voters are demoralized' after the shooting, and Democrats will shy away from attacks, polling expert says

‘Trump’s voters are energized, Biden’s voters are demoralized’ after the shooting, and Democrats will shy away from attacks, polling expert says​

Just stop. Trump gains zero votes from this.

Especially since it was A republican gun cult nut who shot at him.

And especially since the whole right has gone crazy fascist violent since.
I literally just provided you two link to two new polls showing he did.

hahaha no a Republican didn't try and assassinate the Republican nominee for President, and try to kill all the people there with explosives. This was the act of a sad, desperate ActBlue donor, who was following the orders of his desperate leader joey xiden, and tried to put Trump in the bullseye. He failed.

If you're just going to deny reality outright, no one will ever take you seriously.

It's a shame that Reagan shut down all the mental hospitals.
hahah i am not denying reality, the guy donated to ActBlue the day Xiden was sworn in.

Not sure what you mean, we have mental hospitals all over the State I live in. You are welcome to come, sounds like you need it if you think a Republican actually tried to assassinate the GOP nominee

hahah i am not denying reality
Sure you are. You're claiming he's not a Republican gun cultist.

This isn't a debate. You're just saying things that flat out aren't true. He's a registered Republoican, he was wearing a right-wing gun cult T-shirt. You don't just wear such a shirt on accident. He was part of a right-wing gun cult.

the guy donated to ActBlue the day Xiden was sworn in.
Even if true, that was 3 years ago, and he was radicalized into Republicanism in the meantime.

Not sure what you mean, we have mental hospitals all over the State I live in. You are welcome to come, sounds like you need it if you think a Republican actually tried to assassinate the GOP nominee
I'll lay it out for you. Your side loves the Chinabucks and sucking up to China. Tyrants stick together.

The Dems don't do any of that. You projecting your own side's actions on to Democrats indicates insanity on your part.

"I just want to kill thousands of liberals, not millions! That makes me peaceful!"

There's a special pit in Hell being prepared for violent psycho shit humans like Frank.

You really want to see some brownshirts kill me, don't you? You're stroking yourself as you think about it. Don't deny it.

They're not "Liberals" they're drug, human and child traffickers which should be death penalty offenses.

They're not Liberals, they've successfully occupied our government and are using the power of government to persecute citizens and constrict our God given Freedoms, spying on us, monitoring us, showing up at peaceful with weapons drawn

They're not Liberals, they funding the death of hundred of thousands of young Ukrainian men, paying blood money to the leadership in Ukraine. Real Liberals would NEVER do that, only Satanic Reptilian Pedophiles get joy from that

They're not Liberals, they meet to decide how to best wipe down the human race to a small handful of leaders and their mindless slaves.

It's not "million of Liberals" just a few thousand Satanic occupiers who need to be expunged, cast into the Pit so that it will take another few thousand years before they try to crawl out again
Michael Corleone didn't run his mouth 24/7.

Excellent point

Sure you are. You're claiming he's not a Republican gun cultist.

This isn't a debate. You're just saying things that flat out aren't true. He's a registered Republoican, he was wearing a right-wing gun cult T-shirt. You don't just wear such a shirt on accident. He was part of a right-wing gun cult.

Even if true, that was 3 years ago, and he was radicalized into Republicanism in the meantime.

I'll lay it out for you. Your side loves the Chinabucks and sucking up to China. Tyrants stick together.

The Dems don't do any of that. You projecting your own side's actions on to Democrats indicates insanity on your part.
sounds like he was radicalized by Xiden, since he followed his order to put Trump in the bullseye.

Xiden is owned by China Joe Biden once joked about China helping him become president

Not sure, what China has to do with the ActBlue donor trying to assassinate the GOP nominee....

Frank says he doesn’t want Trump to be Hitler, just a Michael Corleone or Pinochet, who Frank highly admires. Frank are you okay with a future administration abducting college kids or taking those it perceives as “traitors” and tossing them out of airplanes as Pinochet did?
Would you be in the airplane too???

sounds like he was radicalized by Xiden
China love the GOP, and the GOP loves the Chinese money.

You love the GOP, so by proxy, you support China.

It's goode to be a liberal. We don't support any tyrants, so we won't roast in Hell.

The question? Why are you defending and excusing the Republican gun cult kid who shot at Trump? This isn't up for debate. You don't get to fake a whole new reality.

China love the GOP, and the GOP loves the Chinese money.

You love the GOP, so by proxy, you support China.

It's goode to be a liberal. We don't support any tyrants, so we won't roast in Hell.

The question? Why are you defending and excusing the Republican gun cult kid who shot at Trump? This isn't up for debate. You don't get to fake a whole new reality.
ok, i have no idea what China has to do with the topic....you seem deranged, maybe you really should see a mental health professional....they are out there, Reagan didn't make them go away..that's all in your head

It'll be interesting to see how many of these people really understand what they're asking for.

My guess is that many don't, but some do. Those are the people who have wanted a right wing, strongman-based authoritarian pseudo-theocracy all along. Since before Reagan.

But the rest are in for a shock. I hope they're saving their pennies in their little homes.

Forum List

Back