Trump selects JD Vance for VP

I know that you are not comparing the two.
No, just saying that Obama with only a short time in the swamp was successful in being elected twice in order to destroy the country.
So mister J D Vance with Trump's sage guidance.
Should easily be able to rebuild the country as our V.P. and then 2 terms as President. ... :thup:
........................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
We have a chance

But amazingly so does biden
No, he doesn't have a prayer. He is losing it, Harris is a flippin idiot. The only hope is a complete revamp. A new presidential nominee, a new VP, in an open convention.
Have no doubt, Vance will wipe the floor with Harris in any debate. I will give it to him, he is one smart cookie. But he is bought and bossed and that is the damn problem.
And the thing is, intelligence is a double-edged sword. You can use it for good or for evil. Unfortunately, Vance has chosen the later.
I would go with Booker/Cooper.

I think he was a fine choice and super American.

s-l1200.webp

What? Who doesn't think he looks like Zach?

Not at all. The Heritage Foundation and their financial backers ordered Trump to pick Vance.,

Look, pour yourself a drink, get ready for the ass reaming that is sure to come. Have you seen the Republican platform? I mean usually, the platform is like 50 plus pages long, filled with policy initiatives and concrete plans of actions. This one is like maybe two pages, in ALL CAPS, how damn lame. Just platitudes, nothing concrete. The real platform is found in Project 25.

This is two pages??? lol

He would have been guaranteed the W.H if he chose Rubio, Gabbard or Scott.

We will see how it works out. This guy seems louder than Trump. Maybe that's the contrast he wants? I don't know.
No he wouldn't. JD Vance is a losing choice.

No surprise here. Trump picked the best candidate for the job. Not an under qualified candidate by skin color, gender or sexual orientation.
Vance is less qualified than Harris. He was picked by skin color and gender.

I’m a bit surprised, but not shocked. I thought he would select Nikki Haley

Well, a female VP would have better optics and maybe broader appeal for some voters, but Haley just was not in Trump's camp as a MAGA, and I think Noem shot herself in the foot with that dog story, but I think JD will make an excellent VP, he is young, and should Trump get in then Vance elected as Prez after that, that would be a really sweet deal for the USA as a truly constitutional president to help shrink the size of government and reduce the over-regulatory bureaucracy we suffer!

Vance is less qualified than Harris. He was picked by skin color and gender.
Nope. Slurring Wandering *Joe announced in advance he would choose a black female disqualifying over two thirds of the choices. Certainly not shooting for the best there.

1. DEFEAT INFLATION, AND QUICKLY BRING DOWN ALL PRICES.

2. SEAL THE BORDER, AND STOP THE MIGRANT INVASION.

3. BUILD THE GREATEST ECONOMY IN HISTORY.

4. BRING BACK THE AMERICAN DREAM AND MAKE IT AFFORDABLE AGAIN FOR FAMILIES, YOUNG PEOPLE, AND EVERYONE.

5. PROTECT AMERICAN WORKERS AND FARMERS FROM UNFAIR TRADE.

6. PROTECT SENIORS.

7. CULTIVATE GREAT K-12 SCHOOLS LEADING TO GREAT JOBS AND GREAT LIVES FOR YOUNG PEOPLE.

8. BRING COMMON SENSE TO OUR GOVERNMENT AND RENEW THE PILLARS OF AMERICAN CIVILIZATION

9. GOVERNMENT OF, BY, AND FOR THE PEOPLE.

10. RETURN TO PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH.

Not even.

Exactly what I expected. It was never about who was the best qualified; it was always about loyalty and who kisses the most MAGA ass.

Really? And how many corporations can you name where officers of the corporation rise to the top by not being loyal to and adhering to the corporate policies at top? Better still, share with us all the VP's who were in direct conflict with the policies of the president they served under.

Forum List

Back