Trump selects JD Vance for VP

And you think Thiel "ordered" Trump to pick Vance?
Not at all. The Heritage Foundation and their financial backers ordered Trump to pick Vance.,

Look, pour yourself a drink, get ready for the ass reaming that is sure to come. Have you seen the Republican platform? I mean usually, the platform is like 50 plus pages long, filled with policy initiatives and concrete plans of actions. This one is like maybe two pages, in ALL CAPS, how damn lame. Just platitudes, nothing concrete. The real platform is found in Project 25.

Not at all. The Heritage Foundation and their financial backers ordered Trump to pick Vance.,

Look, pour yourself a drink, get ready for the ass reaming that is sure to come. Have you seen the Republican platform? I mean usually, the platform is like 50 plus pages long, filled with policy initiatives and concrete plans of actions. This one is like maybe two pages, in ALL CAPS, how damn lame. Just platitudes, nothing concrete. The real platform is found in Project 25.

That would be nice -
Most of that wish list is spot on needed.

Unfortunately, it is just a conservative wish list by a conservative think tank.

If you need that explained, let me know.

Do you want to make a bet on the outcome of the election?

An absurdity. He's only been in the Swamp for a little over a year. Trump picked him personally because he likes what he's got to offer.
Come on, I mean do some research. Vance worked at Sidley Austin. You know who else worked at Sidley Austin? Barrack and Michelle Obama. This shit stinks to high hell.

Forum List

Back