Trump selects JD Vance for VP

I didn't look much into him either, but apparently he's said some bad things about Trump in the past. I am a little worried about him after the election, but Trump's VP will have no power if Trump doesn't want him to. It will be funny to watch if he debates Kamala He'll destroy her.
Wrong, JD will have all the power, another Cheney. And like Cheney, he was hand-picked by the "deep-state" that has always existed. It ain't based out of some pizza parlor, it is based out of Silicon Valley and Wall Street.

Many claim that Vance will help them win in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. I'm not sure if he will help with that or not but I agree he might help with the younger vote. Trump and Biden are both up there in years and pretty much no one wants Harris to be president.
In four years, we are likely to have the youngest president since JFK.

And we will need the FULL 12 years to reverse the damage the New Dem Party has done to America.

<snip>. And like Cheney, he was hand-picked by the "deep-state" that has always existed. It ain't based out of some pizza parlor, it is based out of Silicon Valley and Wall Street.
An absurdity. He's only been in the Swamp for a little over a year. Trump picked him personally because he likes what he's got to offer.

Forum List

Back