Trump selects JD Vance for VP

I don't think Trump made the pick. I think he was ordered to pick JD. Flippin JD, a flippin vice-president that goes by JD. Who the hell is going to Secretary of State, Billy Bob?

Trump "ordered"?!!
Come on, do you really think there is ANYONE out there, that could 'order' Trump to do ANYTHING other than to report to jail?

Maybe so. Bring the receipts, and claim your prize...
Here's my receipt, pay me my money.
47b8f6bf-005f-4539-854a-8657018099e2_text.gif

Rubio has been a strong supporter of Trump since before covid... so get a life bitch...
Two people from the same State can't get that State's Electoral College votes. I don't understand it, but I do know it's in the Constitution.

One of them would have had to take up residency in another State. Rubio couldn't. No way. And Trump would have tremendous difficulty doing it because of the Corporations he owns.

I was hoping for Tulsi in a non political science world.

Maybe she will end up in a Trump administration.

He had the closest race for Senate in Ohio since 1992.

It has to be his ass kissing that got him the job, he bring nothing else to the table.

Trump "ordered"?!!
Come on, do you really think there is ANYONE out there, that could 'order' Trump to do ANYTHING other than to report to jail?
Absolutely. The whole election is a shit show. JD squeaked out a senate victory, primarily through funding from his Super PAC, Protect Ohio Values which was little more than a cover for a ten million dollar contribution from Peter Thiel. You think Thiel ain't going to call in that marker?

Forum List

Back