Media Suppression - RNC and carpet bombing Gaza

I don't see a problem here, the a person satisfying the latter definition also satisfies the former. The UNRWA definition is simply adding qualifying details, explaining what circumstances contribute to them being refugees.
Not refugees by the normative standard:
  • those living in Palestine
  • those holding another nationality
which leaves about 250,000 actual refugees living stateless in Lebanon. The rest are not refugees. Therefore, to return to the original point, there are no refugee camps in Gaza.
Other than you, is there any other published view calling out this "special definition" you speak of?
Of course.

Not refugees by the normative standard:
  • those living in Palestine
  • those holding another nationality
You are interpreting this in a very strange way, once again, is there any other body who makes the claim that refugees in Gaza are not real refugees? all I have is your weird interpretation of what seems like straightforward English. There are Palestinian refugees in Gaza and there are Syrian refugees and Iraqi refugees, but that vast majority are Palestinian and the text explains that difference.
which leaves about 250,000 actual refugees living stateless in Lebanon. The rest are not refugees. Therefore, to return to the original point, there are no refugee camps in Gaza.
I don't have time to bicker about this absurd interpretation of yours.

Anything to corroborate this "gift" claim you speak of?

The Zionists invite such rhetoric, pretending they are victims in Palestine on the basis they were victims in Germany.
You are ignorant. These are verifiable facts that have been on worldwide news outlets for the past 25 years. Educate yourself. Your ignorance is embarrassing you.

You are ignorant. These are verifiable facts that have been on worldwide news outlets for the past 25 years. Educate yourself. Your ignorance is embarrassing you.
So no, another example of a claim you expect me to regard as true despite not showing me any reason to accept it other than you saw something about it (or so you claim) on telly?

You are interpreting this in a very strange way, once again, is there any other body who makes the claim that refugees in Gaza are not real refugees? all I have is your weird interpretation of what seems like straightforward English. There are Palestinian refugees in Gaza and there are Syrian refugees and Iraqi refugees, but that vast majority are Palestinian and the text explains that difference.

I don't have time to bicker about this absurd interpretation of yours.

You are interpreting this in a very strange way, once again, is there any other body who makes the claim that refugees in Gaza are not real refugees?

Where are those refugees from? When did they become refugees?

You are interpreting this in a very strange way, once again, is there any other body who makes the claim that refugees in Gaza are not real refugees?

Where are those refugees from? When did they become refugees?

Can we answer questions in the same order they arise? isn't that fair? reasonable?

So no, another example of a claim you expect me to regard as true despite not showing me any reason to accept it other than you saw something about it (or so you claim) on telly?
I have no time for the intentionally obtuse and ignorant. Just keep on this same line of ignorance and you will be wishing more suffering on the people you would help if you admitted that Hamas violence led us to this point. Enjoy your suffering--you have brought it on yourself.

I wonder if the Israeli public, many of whom are already fatigued by Nazinyahu's antics, will start to disrupt Israeli politics should more bombs land in Tel-Aviv, more people get hurt and so on. Once bombs start landing many will make up from the delusion that Israel protects it's population.
It's a tough question for me but that would be the normal reaction. Those Zionists aren't normal IMO.
And there's also the question of the US going to war against Iran on their behalf. I think it's now established that the Zionist regime is not capable of looking after themselves. Save starting a nuclear war which is prohibited by America.
Oct 7th already exposed that myth and I dare say increasing attacks on Israel from Yemen and Hezbollah might start to generate a resistance to the Zionist suicidal fantasy.
Many even suggest that the Zionist regime planned the Oct.7 battle, or even performed the incident themselves.

Overall, I think that everybody needs to understand that the power that controls in the ME has now been awarded to Iran.

It's now presumed that the three superpowers will only interfere in the ME by proxies.

Luckily the other side doesn't want to eliminate the Zionist regime, that would upset the apple cart. They are only interested in making the Zionists behave properly.

It's a tough question for me but that would be the normal reaction. Those Zionists aren't normal IMO.
And there's also the question of the US going to war against Iran on their behalf. I think it's now established that the Zionist regime is not capable of looking after themselves. Save starting a nuclear war which is prohibited by America.

Many even suggest that the Zionist regime planned the Oct.7 battle, or even performed the incident themselves.
Yes, this has been doing the rounds for months and in the Israeli press. That fact that a rag tag bunch with hang gliders and motorbikes could deal such a blow is pretty hard to explain without suspecting the Israelis in some way. I read several articles about Israeli soldiers reporting suspicious activity to their superiors months before the attacks, and being told to shut up.
Overall, I think that everybody needs to understand that the power that controls in the ME has now been awarded to Iran.

It's now presumed that the three superpowers will only interfere in the ME by proxies.
There's also the question of Israel's costs to the US outweighing any benefits, at some point the United States will be strategically better off decoupling itself from Israel.

Yes, this has been doing the rounds for months and in the Israeli press. That fact that a rag tag bunch with hang gliders and motorbikes could deal such a blow is pretty hard to explain without suspecting the Israelis in some way.

There's also the question of Israel's costs to the US outweighing any benefits, at some point the United States will be strategically better off decoupling itself from Israel.
Intelligent comments noted!

Where are those refugees from?
From their home villages.

During the 1947–1949 Palestine war, or the Nakba, around 400 Palestinian Arab towns and villages were forcibly depopulated, with a majority being destroyed and left uninhabitable.[1][2] Today these locations are all in Israel; many of the locations were repopulated by Jewish immigrants, with their place names replaced with Hebrew place names.

Here's the first 30 by name, of the hundreds of villages that were "depopulated"

1721508230994.png

When did they become refugees?
Could be anytime from 1923 to 2023.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back