MASSIVE Crowd For Trump Rally Shows Up!! 😀

1721497438513.png

It's pretty obvious that Trump is going to win the election at this point. Biden can't even gather half that many people.

Is there anyone else in America who could inspire thousands of people to line up and wait for hours and hours--some for more than a day--hoping to get inside the venue to hear and participate in a political speech?

The Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids has a 12,000+ capacity--the standing room only areas will also no doubt be packed--and the road managers generally set up accommodations outside with big screen TVs for the overflow crowd. (Tickets are free and as many issued as ask for them, but access to the venue itself is on a first come first served basis which is why all those people are already lined up. As you can see it is a huge arena and it will no doubt be setup to accommodate as many as legally allowed.
1721497920726.png

Those unable to get in don't seem to mind and use the outside screens.

Is there anyone else in America who could inspire thousands of people to line up and wait for hours and hours--some for more than a day--hoping to get inside the venue to hear a political speech?

The Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids has a 12,000+ capacity--the standing room only areas will also no doubt be packed--and the road managers generally set up accommodations outside with big screen TVs for the overflow crowd. (Tickets are free and as many issued as ask for them, but access to the venue itself is on a first come first served basis which is why all those people are already lined up. As you can see it is a huge arena:
View attachment 980472

Those unable to get in don't seem to mind and use the outside screens.
The same was true last time the Demstabishment rigged the outcome. Don't count this as done, and dusted.

Which misses the point entirely.
Not really. They cheated 2020 in everybody's faces.

81 million votes for the potato..didn't happen. Millions of fake votes.

Trump gained 12 million votes over 2016, and the reason the counting went on for 3 weeks is they had to cheat enough to beat that

number and they went crazy with it to where it's blatantly obvious.

When the counting is so spread out, they can get the real numbers and have enough time to cheat to beat them.

Trump gained 12 million votes over 2016, and the reason the counting went on for 3 weeks is they had to cheat enough to beat that

When the counting is so spread out, they can get the real numbers and have enough time to cheat to beat them.

loser.jpg

... marion.

But my post had nothing to do with election or process of election. Trump was pulling unprecedented crowd for campaign rallies long before the 2020 election. My point was that phenomena--the phenomena of people standing in line for many many hours just hoping for a chance to get inside a venue to hear him.

I wasn't disputing what he said. I was disputing that what he said had anything at all to do with what I said. :)

But my post had nothing to do with election or process of election. Trump was pulling unprecedented crowd for campaign rallies long before the 2020 election. My point was that phenomena--the phenomena of people standing in line for many many hours just hoping for a chance to get inside a venue to hear him.

I wasn't disputing what he said. I was disputing that what he said had anything at all to do with what I said. :)
I'll take Ranch, with my word salad. Hold the croutons...

Forum List

Back