If Biden is forced out because he is not fit to run, in November he is also not fit to be President NOW.

You can't have it both ways. Either the Democrats stick with Biden in the election or 25th Amendment him out of the Presidency NOW and make Kamala President. There is no logical argument not to that, if they proceed to force him out of the candidacy he earned through the primary process.
It was his policies that did him in. It's that simple.

I saw a guy who was shaky on a debate stage with a lying maniac.

That's about it.

When you have evidence, let us know, we'd all love to hear it.
He cannot even walk up te stairs. You look like a fool and will be treated as such from now on. Later clown.

I've heard about that.
Check out the links. read some affidavits and listen to some of the interviews where real Americans came forward to tell the truth. All ignored, some harassed, some lost their jobs. Why?

Check out the links. read some affidavits and listen to some of the interviews where real Americans came forward to tell the truth. All ignored, some harassed, some lost their jobs. Why?
Isn't most of that covered in 2000 Mules? That's what I've heard. I've also heard that it's erroneous. There's no statute of limitations, so when someone brings absolute proof of 2020 election fraud and theft in 2037, the perps will still have to face justice.

You can't have it both ways. Either the Democrats stick with Biden in the election or 25th Amendment him out of the Presidency NOW and make Kamala President. There is no logical argument not to that, if they proceed to force him out of the candidacy he earned through the primary process.

Shhhhhh

I want a slam dunk election. Stop pointing this out

He is not being forced out. He is being asked to resign on his own volition. There are probably a couple of reasons why. Most certainly, they do not want to exercise the 25th Amendment on him because the question becomes, "when did you realize that he was incapacitated, and what laws were promulgated since?" They could all be liable.
All the more reason for Biden to give the Democrat Donor class and Hollywood Elites the finger.

No one has said he is not fit to serve, right now.

People are questioning (rightfully) if he can survive four more years in the world's most stressful job.

If BIden is not fit to be your Party's nominee is not fit to be the President and he must resign immediately.

THESE are the signs of Fascism: See? Doesn't say anything about left or right...it's all about the policies.

1721444694988.png

What a radical suggestion from the OP. Decrepit POTUS are what made the US what it is today.

Trump needs to deal with them like St Michael handled Satan

In four years they cant crack open one box of ballots in ATL, one of Rubys Dominion machines (where she ran stacks and big Ralph ran them again on another machine), one envelope scan in AZ, no need in Fulton as they dont have any to view. Nothing in PA at all. Mich is DET, WISC R file suit to stop any look…..on and on.

So how can he deal with internal FED GOVT when in charge he couldn’t get help? It’s maddening!

Sure. But you don't go looking for that kind of trouble.

Let's be blunt, neither Trump nor Biden should be president at their respective ages.

If you hadn’t rigged 2020 Trump would just be finishing up without 15 milion South American visitors and 1.5 million additional criminals. We would all be more wealthy, stronger with less poverty and crime. Even Blacks would be becoming more wealthy….working not breeding while unemployed.

Yo u could have had 4 years to find a decent D to go against DeSantis or Paul one on one with an honest Vote.

Forum List

Back