“Stunned and Pissed” Biden to speak soon

How do you like when he said we can do anything if we do it together, after he just maligned Republican voters?!

This will be quite a show. Friends have reported that Biden is still “stunned and pissed” that Obama, Pelosi, and a few others launched a coup to oust the winner of the primary out of the race, against his will.

Let’s do a play-by-play as he speaks.

Didn’t seem very stunned or pissed to me. Did he to you?

And what did Trump do?
Alex, for $10k, I'll take ---- he was criminally convicted 34 times?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Why is joe's face so puffy?

Joe looks terrific for anybody .....let alone an octogenarian.
Good on him.

Let's have the forum sidestep any imagined need for selfies from some of our more loonish MAGAloons as a comparative.

I'm actually shocked.

Brandon saved up some of his good stuff in this speech. Really sticking to the democrat platform and sticking it to the magaturd tribe. I'm disappointed he didn't have this pep at the debate with the orange bag O' shit, but I guess the left might be seeing it as concession speech 1.0. :dunno:
Joe Biden is a symptom of the TDS infected shitlib. He is much like you in that way. Trump beat him similar to the beating he's given you over the years, you're going to have to learn to live with disappointment for your shitty little life. LOL MAGA
Screenshot_20220903-224926_Chrome.jpg

Joe Biden is a symptom of the TDS infected shitlib. He is much like you in that way. Trump beat him similar to the beating he's given you over the years, you're going to have to learn to live with disappointment for your shitty little life. LOL MAGA
View attachment 998476
^^^ 1. All that material crap isn't impressive to me.

2. So, Owning shit? That's magaturds political barometer for electing a president? It tracks. Thanks? :dunno:

3. It would appear politics is nothing more than a football game to magaturds. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back