What do military vetrans, on this site, think about Trump's comments on the Medal of Honor

9hip24.png

No, I haven't. Don't project your intellectual weakness on me.

I'm a Christian white male conservative Constitution-supporting military veteran. Democrats HATE me. I have no reason to support the people who hate me.

Trump isn't a great speaker. His attempts at humor sometimes fall flat, and get blown up waaaaaay out of proportion by leftists who have no sense of humor at all.

Trump respects me. Your butthurt insistence that he doesn't cuts zero ice, kid.
You’re hated (probably by your own family) because you’re a deluded pompous Trump fawning fool

"Trumps comments were about Mccain personally after he stabbed him in the back by voting for Obamacare."
Ummm?
"Stabbed him in the back by voting for Obamacare"???
Ah, good poster Tory, why would Trump think that?
Why was
his back in play over Obamacare?
Trump wasn't in public office.
Any office.
WTH?
--------------------------------------------------

I'm a Christian white male conservative Constitution-supporting military veteran. Democrats HATE me.

Rather, if "Democrats" really do 'hate' you........it must be for other stuff than that you are a christianist ex-military white guy. in my opinion.

If you really do know and associate with Democrats and they hate you.....well, partner, maybe there are other, ummm, 'tics' of yours that sparks such emotion. Ya think?

Well, this thread didn’t go the way the left had hoped. But it was entertaining watching you all lose your shit over a subject you would never have give a fuck about in the first place. You retarded little bastards are good entertainment.

Forum List

Back