Trump says Medal of Freedom is better than the Medal of Honor

There's nothing wrong with what he said. The truth is, many Medals of Honor are awarded posthumously or after the recipient has suffered life-changing wounds. The Medal of Freedom doesn't require that kind of sacrifice. That's why it's "better."

Trump should choose his words more carefully, but DEMS are lying when they say he disrespected the military.

That's right, defend the 5-Deferment Russian Loving Orange Piece of Shit.. The Medal of Honor the highest award for valor that our country can bestow upon a member the United States Military. No, the Medal of Freedom is NOT better. YOU are MAGA MAGGOT Piece of SHIT for defending that Draft Dodger.

When Joe Biden said “We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

Did he misspeak? Or do I take him at his word?

What do you think a voter fraud organization does?

Detect voter fraud or conduct it?

That's right, defend the 5-Deferment Russian Loving Orange Piece of Shit.. The Medal of Honor the highest award for valor that our country can bestow upon a member the United States Military. No, the Medal of Freedom is NOT better. YOU are MAGA MAGGOT Piece of SHIT for defending that Draft Dodger.

Republicans prefer Rush Limbaugh to Audie Murphy

According to trump, his billionaire donor who got the the Medal of Freedom received a better award than the soldiers that received the Medal of Honor. Here is a direct quote from Trump:

“I watched Sheldon sitting so proud in the White House when we gave Miriam the Presidential Medal of Freedom,” Trump said on Thursday evening. “That’s the highest award you can get as a civilian. It’s the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor,” Trump added, referring to the highest military honor given for valor in combat.

“But civilian version, it’s actually much better because everyone [who] gets the Congressional Medal of Honor, they’re soldiers. They’re either in very bad shape because they’ve been hit so many times by bullets, or they’re dead,” Trump continued. “She gets it, and she’s a healthy, beautiful woman, and they’re rated equal, but she got the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and she got it for — and that’s through committees and everything else.”

What kind of sick fuck even thinks about saying something like this?
People are really this stupid?

First of all Trump exagerates. His supporters know that, even if his detracters cannot grasp the concept. But under Trump, we didn't have a wide open border, and we certainly did not have nine percent inflation.

Second of all, Trump explained his statement "But civilian version, it’s actually much better" in the next sentence. I guess you did not read that far:

because everyone [who] gets the Congressional Medal of Honor, they’re soldiers. They’re either in very bad shape because they’ve been hit so many times by bullets, or they’re dead,” Trump continued. “She gets it, and she’s a healthy, beautiful woman,

Suppose there were a specific medal, military or civilian, that was designated to be given posthumously to a person who died in service. I'd rather just get the Good Conduct Medal than that one.

First of all Trump exagerates. His supporters know that, even if his detracters cannot grasp the concept. But under Trump, we didn't have a wide open border, and we certainly did not have nine percent inflation.

Second of all, Trump explained his statement "But civilian version, it’s actually much better" in the next sentence. I guess you did not read that far:

because everyone [who] gets the Congressional Medal of Honor, they’re soldiers. They’re either in very bad shape because they’ve been hit so many times by bullets, or they’re dead,” Trump continued. “She gets it, and she’s a healthy, beautiful woman,

Suppose there were a specific medal, military or civilian, that was designated to be given posthumously to a person who died in service. I'd rather just get the Good Conduct Medal than that one.

We all read what he said, we just do not agree that makes the MOF MUCH BETTER.

Just as your stupid fucking example does not make the GCM MUCH BETTER than the MOH.

But you have to defend your god, you are not capable of saying "well, yeah that was a dumb thing to say"

Sucks to be you.

We all read what he said, we just do not agree that makes the MOF MUCH BETTER.

Just as your stupid fucking example does not make the GCM MUCH BETTER than the MOH.

But you have to defend your god, you are not capable of saying "well, yeah that was a dumb thing to say"

Sucks to be you.
OK, so you disagree.

Why do you have to cry about every little disagreement?

By Allah! You "non-Democrats" are thin skinned!

When Joe Biden said “We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

Did he misspeak? Or do I take him at his word?

4 years old.

Moving along...

Fact check: Clip of Biden taken out of context to portray him as plotting a voter fraud scheme​

By Reuters
October 29, 20209:20

OK, so you disagree.

Why do you have to cry about every little disagreement?

By Allah! You "non-Democrats" are thin skinned!

It was just a test to see if a single one of the cult members could go "yeah, that was a dumb thing to say"...so far not a single one have been able to.

Congrats on your devotion!

Why even bring it up in the first place? Trump is an idiot. It's always about something being the biggest or the best. He just needs to shut his trap.

It was just a test to see if a single one of the cult members could go "yeah, that was a dumb thing to say"...so far not a single one have been able to.

Congrats on your devotion!
I think they are just numb to the stupidity of Trump
They just accept it and move on

Why even bring it up in the first place? Trump is an idiot. It's always about something being the biggest or the best. He just needs to shut his trap.
Unlike Kamala, Trump is able to talk more than a few sentences at a time. Each and every word is not scripted for him. So, he will sometimes say things that could be deliberately misinterpretted.

He doesn't take the time to ask himself about each statement "Is there some way that a complete idiot, who is in the Trump-hating cult, could possibly twist what I'm about to say?"

If he did, he would be a silent and hidden as Kamala Harris, because there are so few things he could say that the Trump deranged could not pretend was some horrible racism, or sexism or whatever "ism" saying it's better to get a medal as a civilian than as a wounded soldier would be..

Unlike Kamala, Trump is able to talk more than a few sentences at a time. Each and every word is not scripted for him. So, he will sometimes say things that could be deliberately misinterpretted.

He doesn't take the time to ask himself about each statement "Is there some way that a complete idiot, who is in the Trump-hating cult, could possibly twist what I'm about to say?"

If he did, he would be a silent and hidden as Kamala Harris, because there are so few things he could say that the Trump deranged could not pretend was some horrible racism, or sexism or whatever "ism" saying it's better to get a medal as a civilian than as a wounded soldier would be..
Yes I agree trump doesnt think before he speaks.

Forum List

Back