The AR-15 is the Weapon of Choice for Mass Shooters

The AR-15 is the Devil's Spawn. They must all be melted down in a forge then beaten into AK-47s. :SMILEW~130: :dunno: :scared1:

View attachment 992690
The advantage AR has is that it can be built from scratch. AK has all those rivets that have to be properly pressed. Lots more goodies available to customize the AR. Still, having operated both, I prefer the AK platform - so long as it didn’t come from Century Arms.

This is a common claim among anti-gun organization – the AR15 / 'assault weapons' are the “weapon of choice” for mass shooters.
The AR-15 is the Weapon of Choice for Mass Shooters. It’s Time to Reinstate the Bipartisan Congressional Assault Weapons Ban.

Year to date (8-9-2024)
339 shootings (on track for 559)
351 killed (on track for 579)
39.2% shootings with 0 deaths
34.8% shootings with 1 death

0 mass shootings with an ‘assault weapon’.
0 mass shootings with an AR15

Why do you anti-gun people let yourselves be lied to?
Why do you repeat the lies?

Mass Shootings in 2024 | Gun Violence Archive
US mass shootings, 1982–2024: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation

Crazy people, druggies and criminals are 100% of the cause of mass shootings.

Maybe we should just get rid of them and separate them from society. Then we don't have to worry about what gun anyone owns because all that will be left are the people who already own guns but never shoot anyone.

The advantage AR has is that it can be built from scratch. AK has all those rivets that have to be properly pressed.
Not necessarily. You can buy AKs that have single piece milled receivers.

Lots more goodies available to customize the AR.
Yes, but that too is mostly a consumer concern. Soldiers in combat are mainly concerned with just killing people. You can buy tripods and bayonets and grenade launchers for an AK.

Still, having operated both, I prefer the AK platform - so long as it didn’t come from Century Arms.
Not familiar with Century Arms, but I will heed that advice. :SMILEW~130:
BTW, I just looked at their site and I see what you mean. My AK I bought over a decade ago was made in Romania and has none of those rivets all over, but also cost nearly twice the price then what theirs at CA do now today. But it is one badass MFer. Super accurate.

Forum List

Back