Trump is in trouble

I just don’t see how it’s possible that so many Americans are behind a woman so incompetent and full of hot air that she is unable to speak extemporaneously, runs away from reporters lest people see what a nothingburger she is, doesn’t have a single policy proposal (other than the one she stole from Trump), and has made it clear she wants to incentivize 10 million more illegal aliens to come here and make Americans pay for them.

I just can’t wrap my head around the idea that America has this many stupid, ignorant people.

Definitely in trouble. He must have had a stroke given his slurring during the Twitter interview.

Betting odds now favor Harris. I am uncertain as to what to make of this.

Trump leads in polling when it comes to:

Economy
Border
Military Leadership

Yet Harris is in the lead now. Another basement campaign propped up by the biased media.

This country is following the path of the UK and France. And that is not a good path.

Can people explain without ad hominems and using terms like “Orange Hitler”, what they like so much about Harris/Walz?

Even with women’s rights. There is abortion and then there is trans women invading women’s spaces. Women are OK with the latter? Wow.

Genuinely curious.

Thanks in advance

Trump's slipping on the economy now too.

As for 'trans women invading women's spaces', its overblown. Who really cares is a trans woman is taking a shit in a neighboring stall? And trans women in sports? Most folks have never even met a trans woman athlete. It just doesn't impact their lives with any regularity.

But bodily autonomy? Women's rights being stripped from them by old white men, so they can be turned into crimes by other old white men? No exception for child rape survivors? Women being maimed by ectopic pregnancies because they were refused service at emergency rooms? Doctors afraid to offer medical care? People deleting period tracking apps because they're afraid the State will use it against them? Bounties on pregnant women so they can be turned in by their friends and family? With right wing fanatics trying to 'repeal the 20th century and ban abortion NATION WIDE?

That shit is front and fucking center. All enabled by Trump.

Ignore at your own electoral peril.

Forum List

Back