Trump is in trouble

We get that there is a playbook on how to think about others who don't agree with you.

You don't need to remind us.

I'm not the one saying the polls were faked. I'm just quoting the MAGA faithful that are. And acknowledging how much more comfortable they will be if the close their eyes and play-pretend that they're being cheated.

Should I not have mentioned the MAGA obsession with being victims, even if they have to cite and ignore the same source on the same topic?

Says who? Y'all realize that just making shit up, citing youre imagination as fact doesn't actually have any impact on the real world.

Right?

Remember when Trump gave us that rambling diatribe about how Biden wants to take the the nomination back and believes he made a mistake by dropping out? With Trump citing HIMSELF as Joe Biden?

Do you think your imagination sounds any less doddering, any less useless? This obsessive MAGA reliance on imagination and feelings over facts and evidence will not serve you.
It takes no imagination to see that your side knew Joe was mentally handicapped for the past two years, ran him for a second term, then dumped him when his incompetence could no longer be hidden.

And the entire time, Joe had his finger on the nuclear football.

How evil is that!

I'm not the one saying the polls were faked. I'm just quoting the MAGA faithful that are. And acknowledging how much more comfortable they will be if the close their eyes and play-pretend that they're being cheated.

Should I not have mentioned the MAGA obsession with being victims, even if they have to cite and ignore the same source on the same topic?
1723573903066.png

Trump was POTUS for 4 Years.

Did he "Close the Border" in his first term? ........NO.

These are FACTS dude.......what will be different this time around?
Is that the best your cult masters can do? LOL It will be huge issue in this election and the vapid twit your masters have foisted on you better have some better answers.

Is that the best your cult masters can do? LOL It will be huge issue in this election and the vapid twit your masters have foisted on you better have some better answers.
So you have NO answer, so you deflect.

Trump did NOT close the border in his 1st term, why do you believe that this time will be different?

Because trump says so.......LOLLLOOLLLLOLLLL

So you have NO answer, so you deflect.

I gave you the answer. Not my fault you don't like it.
Trump did NOT close the border in his 1st term, why do you believe that this time will be different?

Because trump says so.......LOLLLOOLLLLOLLLL
Yup. Not a single illegal crossed the border in the entire four years of the Trump administration. Not one. They threw illegal babies over the wall, Trump was personally there throwing them back over. LOL

I gave you the answer. Not my fault you don't like it.

Yup. Not a single illegal crossed the border in the entire four years of the Trump administration. Not one. They threw illegal babies over the wall, Trump was personally there throwing them back over. LOL
No you didn't, you ranted off-topic.

What a strange answer ^^^^^.

Here are more trump LIES. ALL means everyone, every single person = ALL

Trump did NEITHER of his suggested bullet points from below.
Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 12.20.29 PM.png

"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt

At this time in 2016 the polls showed Hillary up by 15 points... them magically two weeks before the election she dropped down even with Trump and lost by a lot....
This is no different...

No you didn't, you ranted off-topic.

What a strange answer ^^^^^.

Here are more trump LIES. ALL means everyone, every single person = ALL

Trump did NEITHER of his suggested bullet points from below.
View attachment 995229
"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt
Yes. You hate Trump. We understand that. The problem with your derangement is that any answer that doesn't categorically denounce Trump as worst poopyhead that has ever walked the planet earth, you instantly label as an off toipc rant.

It makes having any semblance of a rational discussion with you, impossible.

Have a blessed day.

you instantly label as an off toipc rant.

It makes having any semblance of a rational discussion with you, impossible.
That's NOT how it went Spanky.

I asked or commented about trump "Closing the Border."

He didn't, you didn't like those FACTS being presented and you ran.
Right after giving the childish answer from YOU quoted below.

Grow up

That's NOT how it went Spanky.

I asked or commented about trump "Closing the Border."

He didn't, you didn't like those FACTS being presented and you ran.
Right after giving the childish answer from YOU quoted below.

Grow up
Remain in Mexico keeps people from spending their life savings to the Cartels to bring them here.... they stay home...

Forum List

Back