Was government correct in closing down many activities during COVID

I am telling you what happened.
Believe what you want to believe, I don;t believe it. I told you what i believe.

Was government correct in closing down many activities during COVID.

It depends if your focus is lives or money

Research suggests that the adoption of lockdowns in the initial COVID surge helped contain transmission and deaths, albeit at high economic and social costs.

I support saving lives. Lives do not come back, the economy does.

No. Governors had no justification in shutting down the economy of their states. Inslee was one of the worst power mad tyrants.

Stupidity breeds stupidity
The flu viruses, we had seen for years, were reduced by the measures to stop COVID, which is a virus.
A virus that cause death can be identified. You are beyond crazy thay they purposely misdiagnosed the virus one dies from
It's physically impossible to clothe and feed yourself unaided if you're stupid enough to believe that.
Believe what you want to believe, I don;t believe it. I told you what i believe.
Yes, we know: you are a Branch Covidian cultist. You know what you know, and anything disagreeing with your religious dogma is HERESY.

Last edited:
It's physically impossible to clothe and feed yourself unaided if you're stupid enough to believe that.

es, we know: you are a Branch Covidian cultist. You know what you know, and anything disagreeing with your religious dogma is HERESY.
I would respond to your above posts but I think you are bat shit crazy so it would do no good, for you or I or anybody else, for me to reply.
Have a good crazy life.

There is no doubt the closures affected many children's education. But can you control an epidemic without having some negative effects. It is impossible.
With the information we have now some decisions would be changed but we did not have the information at the time the decisions were made.
You cannot have a perfect answer for addressing a new virus.
The lodest critics were looking for perfection. There was no way to plaease them.
When I was in Viet Nam, doing my best to rid the world of communist scum, my Team Commander called me to sit with him. Okay, cool. He asks, "What nationality are you? I told him I thought I was mostly English and German but my Grandmother was Swedish. So he asks, "Any Jewish or Italian or North African?" At that point I was starting to get a little pissy about it and he let it go.

Couple weeks later, I got sent into a Montagnard Village that was just chock full of Lepers and Leprosy. Another interesting story. Very interesting. The VC wouldn't go within ten miles of the Village. Interesting.

We had a Medic that was Jewish and, he was kinda nutz anyway, and he was PISSED OFF that he couldn't go. I mean -- Pissed.

For years, I didn't understand what was what. I thought maybe that Northern Europeans had a resistance to the disease that others don't.

Turns out, I was right but not for the reason that most would assume.

Back during the Dark Age, Leprosy went through Northern Europe like a wildfire. Killed over a third of the people. They had no defense against it, no treatment for it. No -- Nothing.

It happened in North Africa and Italy, too. But those people were tough and they were bad-ass. The Italians, for instance, would wall you up in your house and leave you to die. So would the Arabs -- If they didn't kill you and burn your body first.

Northern Europeans didn't do any of that shit. Maybe because they were stupid. Don't know.

But the bottom line is this. The People of Northern Europe died. By the truckload. The ones that survived had a built-in, natural immunity and their descendants (me) inherited it.

It is true, to this day, that people of Northern European descent hardly ever get Leprosy. As in - Almost never. Not because of some stupid racial superiority or some bullshit like that but because -- Survival.

Leprosy can be treated with antibiotics today if it's caught soon enough. Even if it's not, it can be successfully treated.

Because we have these thing called 'Antibiotics' today that they didn't have during the Leprosy epidemics of hundreds of years ago.

We could have treated people with the Kung Flu and done it successfully. In fact, we did. The vaccines did nothing. Shit. In fact, my second shot about killed me.

It was a total crock of shit. In Florida, DeSantis shut down for One(1) Month and then said 'Fuck You!" and opened the State back up. It was, and still is, a point of contentiousness between him and Trump. And Florida did as well or better than any other State. With Spring Breakers by the million, tourists, etc. But no Canadians. I used to be indifferent toward but now, they annoy me. The worst ones are the French Canadians. Assholes.

The whole Kung Flu ordeal was a government fuck-up. I could call it a boondoggle but that would be too nice. It was a fuck up that even caught Trump up in the stupidity of it all.

Trump cut off all flights from China and dimocrap scum called him a "RACIST!!" for it. I remember Chinese people hanging out in town Squares in dimocrap SCUM strongholds with signs on them asking people to hug them. Hope they caught the Kung Flu. Fucking idiots.

Then dimocrap scum realized they could use it to control people and business in order to extort them. So, they did.

Trump did not come out of that mess unscarred. And he knows it. The difference is -- He admits it and takes responsibility for it.

dimocrap scum never take responsibility for anything. One of Alinsky's cardinal rules.

Everybody makes mistakes. But dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

Was government correct in closing down many activities during COVID.

It depends if your focus is lives or money

Research suggests that the adoption of lockdowns in the initial COVID surge helped contain transmission and deaths, albeit at high economic and social costs.

I support saving lives. Lives do not come back, the economy does.

The lockdowns caused massive inflation and set kids back in school, neither having been recovered from.

When I was in Viet Nam, doing my best to rid the world of communist scum, my Team Commander called me to sit with him. Okay, cool. He asks, "What nationality are you? I told him I thought I was mostly English and German but my Grandmother was Swedish. So he asks, "Any Jewish or Italian or North African?" At that point I was starting to get a little pissy about it and he let it go.

Couple weeks later, I got sent into a Montagnard Village that was just chock full of Lepers and Leprosy. Another interesting story. Very interesting. The VC wouldn't go within ten miles of the Village. Interesting.

We had a Medic that was Jewish and, he was kinda nutz anyway, and he was PISSED OFF that he couldn't go. I mean -- Pissed.

For years, I didn't understand what was what. I thought maybe that Northern Europeans had a resistance to the disease that others don't.

Back during the Dark Age, Leprosy went through Northern Europe like a wildfire. Killed over a third of the people. They had no defense against it, no treatment for it. No -- Nothing.

It happened in North Africa and Italy, too. But those people were tough and they were bad-ass. The Italians, for instance, would wall you up in your house and leave you to die. So would the Arabs -- If they didn't kill you and burn your body first.

Northern Europeans didn't do any of that shit. Maybe because they were stupid. Don't know.

But the bottom line is this. The People of Northern Europe died. By the truckload. The ones that survived had a built-in, natural immunity and their descendants (me) inherited it.

It is true, to this day, that people of Northern European descent hardly ever get Leprosy. As in - Almost never. Not because of some stupid racial superiority or some bullshit like that but because -- Survival.

Leprosy can be treated with antibiotics today if it's caught soon enough. Even if it's not, it can be successfully treated.

Because we have these thing called 'Antibiotics' today that they didn't have during the Leprosy epidemics of hundreds of years ago.

We could have treated people with the Kung Flu and done it successfully. In fact, we did. The vaccines did nothing. Shit. In fact, my second shot about killed me.

It was a total crock of shit. In Florida, DeSantis shut down for One(1) Month and then said 'Fuck You!" and opened the State back up. It was, and still is, a point of contentiousness between him and Trump. And Florida did as well or better than any other State. With Spring Breakers by the million, tourists, etc. But no Canadians. I used to be indifferent toward but now, they annoy me. The worst ones are the French Canadians. Assholes.

The whole Kung Flu ordeal was a government fuck-up. I could call it a boondoggle but that would be too nice. It was a fuck up that even caught Trump up in the stupidity of it all.

Trump cut off all flights from China and dimocrap scum called him a "RACIST!!" for it. I remember Chinese people hanging out in town Squares in dimocrap SCUM strongholds with signs on them asking people to hug them. Hope they caught the Kung Flu. Fucking idiots.

Then dimocrap scum realized they could use it to control people and business in order to extort them. So, they did.

Trump did not come out of that mess unscarred. And he knows it. The difference is -- He admits it and takes responsibility for it.

dimocrap scum never take responsibility for anything. One of Alinsky's cardinal rules.

There is no doubt there was mistakes made. When you have a new virus people are working and making decisions using data from other viruses to do the best they could.
I saw the US and all countries make adjustments as information came in. They are still in the process of analyzinf what was done. Fauci has come out and reviewed mistakes and why they were made at the time.
What mistake has Trump admitted to.
You blame all this shit on democrats. What about the rest of the world where democrats have no say. The majority of the countries of the world did what the US did. They did so, because they were following the same limited medical data to make decisions. They were not following the democrats of the US.

MAGA is always looking for a scapegoat, other thasn MAGA, and an easy answer to all problems. They do not live in the real world.

No, it hasn't numbnuts. Fuel prices are still well over $3.99/gallon and climbing, food prices also. Sorry, but until gas gets below $2.00/gal. the economy is NOT doing great under your Stalinist Politbureau.
Interesting measurement of the economy, gas prices.
A worldwide analysis shows the US has lower gas prices than the majority of countries world wide.

Rating countries by the lowest gas prices, the US is in the top 15%

The lockdowns caused massive inflation and set kids back in school, neither having been recovered from.
THE LOCK DOWN CAUSED MANY ISSUES, FOR SURE. wW WERE NOT GOING TO COME OUT OF DEALING WITH A NEW VIRUS WITHOUT ISSUES.
But on the triggers to inflation, it was other economies that shut down that effected the US inflation as much or more than our shut down. The biggest being China.

MAGA thinks the whole world is the USA, Nobody else matters. The wrongly think we control all the variables of the issues that face us.

THE LOCK DOWN CAUSED MANY ISSUES, FOR SURE. wW WERE NOT GOING TO COME OUT OF DEALING WITH A NEW VIRUS WITHOUT ISSUES.
But on the triggers to inflation, it was other economies that shut down that effected the US inflation as much or more than our shut down. The biggest being China.

MAGA thinks the whole world is the USA, Nobody else matters. The wrongly think we control all the variables of the issues that face us.
While no matter what happened, inflation was going to increase some from where it was, but, at that sensitive time democrats repeatedly threw gas on the fire and still are. And, the left often say (like in Climate Change) that if the US leads, the rest of the world will follow. So, yes, the US led in lockdowns which then spread around the world. Democrats caused worldwide inflation from spreading lockdowns everywhere.

I want to thank you for your service.

While no matter what happened, inflation was going to increase some from where it was, but, at that sensitive time democrats repeatedly threw gas on the fire and still are. And, the left often say (like in Climate Change) that if the US leads, the rest of the world will follow. So, yes, the US led in lockdowns which then spread around the world. Democrats caused worldwide inflation from spreading lockdowns everywhere.
It is too bad that it is not true that the Democrats caused all bad things tht happen to the US. It would be much easier to fix.
I have been disgusted with the Democrat party and we have lost the Republican party to MAGA.
No political party has all the answers or all the causes of our problems.

What policies, of Biden, caused havoc with inflation?

It is too bad that it is not true that the Democrats caused all bad things tht happen to the US. It would be much easier to fix.
I have been disgusted with the Democrat party and we have lost the Republican party to MAGA.

Democrats love to talk about income inequality and social injustice and yet if you look at the darkest blue states that are completely controlled by democrats and their policies, these states have more income inequality, more social injustice, and more homelessness than the rest of the country.

You're kidding on the inflation part, aren't you? If you're not, you are a truly stupid and uninformed individual who should take his propaganda bullshit somewhere else.

But that's not what you're doing, is it? You know about all the give-aways, the IRA, the student loan forgiveness, the block-grants for illegal aliens, etc.

You're just doing your job as a paid troll. A propagandist.

I've seen it before. I've even taught people how to look for it. Take your shit on down the road. You're a troll. I can't prove the 'paid' part but we both know you are

Democrats love to talk about income inequality and social injustice and yet if you look at the darkest blue states that are completely controlled by democrats and their policies, these states have more income inequality, more social injustice, and more homelessness than the rest of the country.
and they did absolutely nothing of that during 8 years of obammy or the last four under creepy. All talk at election time to confuse the willful idiots.

Forum List

Back