Bill Maher's "New Rule" segment last night hits hard at the left's woke child sexualization and gay agenda.

Nonsense. 10 years ago you were licking your wounds after gays won the right to marry. Trump emboldened you. His first official act was banning trannies from the military. He started off a divisive prick. He set the tone.

So this is a issue that has been bothering you now for at least before Obama was president because I remember he too was against gay marriage until he realized it wouldn't cost him to be in favor of it.

Currently, transvestites all pish in the ladies room. Got a problem with that? Too bad. Let your wife deal with it. Or your little daughter

View attachment 936570
How perverted of you to say that little girl knows anything about sex.

Why are all Leftards groomers?

There is no white privilege.
Sure there is. How many companies in America are full of whites who won't hire blacks? Way too many for you to pretend this privilege doesn't exist.

And if I were a black, maybe you could say I don't know what I'm talking about but I'm a white man. I experience the privilege. You just don't want me admitting out loud what you believe.

Sometimes we have to make you Republicans angry before you will say what you really believe

This coming from a Republican: “My first question is who bribed Hunter Biden to be here today? That’s my first question. Second question, you are the epitome of white privilege. What are you afraid of?

What he's afraid of is Republicans lying about what he says behind closed doors.

Anyways, thanks Ms. Mace for admitting white privilege exits. Of course we already knew.

Sure there is. How many companies in America are full of whites who won't hire blacks? Way too many for you to pretend this privilege doesn't exist.

And if I were a black, maybe you could say I don't know what I'm talking about but I'm a white man. I experience the privilege. You just don't want me admitting out loud what you believe.

Sometimes we have to make you Republicans angry before you will say what you really believe

This coming from a Republican: “My first question is who bribed Hunter Biden to be here today? That’s my first question. Second question, you are the epitome of white privilege. What are you afraid of?

What he's afraid of is Republicans lying about what he says behind closed doors.

Anyways, thanks Ms. Mace for admitting white privilege exits. Of course we already knew.
Name one company that refuses to hire based upon race?

Outside of Joe Biden that is.

How perverted of you to say that little girl knows anything about sex.

Why are all Leftards groomers?

Safety is a key issue for trans people seeking to use the restroom. A 2013 study found that despite scare tactics indicating the opposite, trans people are actually more likely than others to face physical and verbal harassment when using public facilities. A staggering 68 percent reported facing verbal harassment, including being told they were in the "wrong" restroom, with some bystanders even calling police, according to the Williams Institute, an LGBT policy think tank at the University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law.

Safety is a key issue for trans people seeking to use the restroom. A 2013 study found that despite scare tactics indicating the opposite, trans people are actually more likely than others to face physical and verbal harassment when using public facilities. A staggering 68 percent reported facing verbal harassment, including being told they were in the "wrong" restroom, with some bystanders even calling police, according to the Williams Institute, an LGBT policy think tank at the University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law.
i think a former male wearing a dress is more likely to be attacked in a mens restroom than a womens

Bullshit.

Meanwhile men in dresses are raping girls in girls bathrooms, injuring women in sports, and keeping women from succeeding in sports.

i think a former male wearing a dress is more likely to be attacked in a mens restroom than a womens
“Former male”

1713885355631.gif

Bullshit.

Meanwhile men in dresses are raping girls in girls bathrooms, injuring women in sports, and keeping women from succeeding in sports
Hey, if a crazy guy wants to dress up as a woman to sneak into a ladies room and thinks he's not going to get caught attacking girls. What you are saying is silly. Sure it can happen, has happened and will probably happen again.

What does that have to do with transvestites and drag queens?

Hey, if a crazy guy wants to dress up as a woman to sneak into a ladies room and thinks he's not going to get caught attacking girls. What you are saying is silly. Sure it can happen, has happened and will probably happen again.

What does that have to do with transvestites and drag queens?
Why do you hate women?

How many women have been denied scholarships because they were beat or replaced by a male mental case?

Why should women be forced to shower with men?

He had the conviction to have his penis sliced in 2 and tucked in so you could use it like a vagina. He's earned the right to call himself her/she/they/them.

yet many of these "women" don't do that, they dress up as women, maybe get a boob job, and keep their twig and berries.

Most of the time this is a fetish, nothing more or less.

Not only do trans freaks rape girls in girls bathrooms, you Leftards lie and cover up the rapes to protect the perverts.

You know these creeps don't have to go into the woman's bathroom. They can just wait for them to come walking out.

A woman has accused President Donald Trump of sexually assaulting her at the 1997 U.S. Open in New York. In an exclusive interview with The Guardian, Amy Dorris said Mr. Trump groped various parts of her body and forced his tongue into her mouth outside a bathroom at the event.

Dorris told the outlet that at one point during the event, she went to the bathroom that was located in the box behind a partition wall and Mr. Trump was waiting outside the bathroom when she left.

The incident occurred when she was 24 years old and visiting New York with her then-boyfriend Jason Binn, who was friends with Mr. Trump.

"He just shoved his tongue down my throat and I was pushing him off. And then that's when his grip became tighter and his hands were very gropey and all over my butt, my breasts, my back, everything," she told The Guardian.

You know these creeps don't have to go into the woman's bathroom. They can just wait for them to come walking out.

A woman has accused President Donald Trump of sexually assaulting her at the 1997 U.S. Open in New York. In an exclusive interview with The Guardian, Amy Dorris said Mr. Trump groped various parts of her body and forced his tongue into her mouth outside a bathroom at the event.

Dorris told the outlet that at one point during the event, she went to the bathroom that was located in the box behind a partition wall and Mr. Trump was waiting outside the bathroom when she left.

The incident occurred when she was 24 years old and visiting New York with her then-boyfriend Jason Binn, who was friends with Mr. Trump.

"He just shoved his tongue down my throat and I was pushing him off. And then that's when his grip became tighter and his hands were very gropey and all over my butt, my breasts, my back, everything," she told The Guardian.
You Leftards just like making laws easy for pedos.

Now you freaks are demanding the sexual predator list be removed because it makes it hard for pedos.

Shitforbrains knows nothing about chromosomes.

You Leftards just like making laws easy for pedos.

Now you freaks are demanding the sexual predator list be removed because it makes it hard for pedos.
I could say the same thing about you allowing Trump to break all the laws he has. You're making it easier for criminal politicians.

Do you oppose this?

Michigan's SORA allows for removal from the sex offender registry in the following circumstances:
  • You were convicted of a Tier I offense and ten years have passed since you were released from prison;
  • You were convicted of a Tier III charge and 25 years have passed since you were released from prison;
I suppose a guy could commit a crime at 18, then at age 43 get a job in a elementary school.

Wow, being told you are in the wrong bathroom is now considered harassment? 🤦‍♂️

Forum List

Back