Tim Walz’s Masculinity Is Terrifying to Republicans

1723579135193.png

I see he has a weapon of war in his hand .. like the one he never used and claimed to use. You know .. the weapons he's trying to deny Americans from owning.
Great attempt at deflection from your 'drag queen' 'Cross-Dressing' Fake Appalachian VP candidate.

Don't you dare question my manliness. I fought through my own Vietnam back in college avoiding VD. You know it's killed more men than wars? It's dangerous out there.

You're an effeminate little boi, nothing more. VD? It must have been a terrible ordeal for you. Tim is a pervert.

Kamala Harris’ running mate has traditional “manly man” traits. He’s also not frightened of women, afraid of Black people or terrified of the future.

Since Tuesday, when Vice President Kamala Harris introduced Minnesota Governor Tim Walz as her running mate, Republicans have scaled back their initial attacks on Harris’ race and gender. Instead, they have targeted the traditional signifiers of Walz’s masculinity.

It’s hardly surprising. Any liberal Democrat whose resume includes football coach, military veteran and sharp-shooting hunter is a challenge to MAGA mythology, which posits that liberalism and feminism threaten traditional masculinity, so you’d better vote Republican before marauding Amazons take your endangered man card away.

Those traditional manly traits are threatening enough on their own. But if such a marksman, state-title-winning football coach and regular guy can happily play second fiddle to a Black woman running for president, then what does that say about MAGA’s efforts to reverse-engineer the 21st century? After all, if a middle-aged, heterosexual White guy who likes to hunt doesn’t have to live in constant fear of losing status and doesn’t need traditional gender and racial hierarchies to validate his life choices, then what does he need Donald Trump and JD Vance for?

Hear that boys? We are afraid of Walz.
Babylon Bee?

Forum List

Back